𝟐. 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐬

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
She works hard for the money,
so you better treat her right.

She works hard for the money,so you better treat her right

𝑬𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂

The feeling of being in the hotel again feels soothing, which is something I never thought I'd think. I close the door behind me and lay on the bed. I sigh and smile. But soon the smile goes away as I have a bad feeling. Something inside me tells me my life is going to turn around completely. I remember the last hours, as they replay in my head.

As I exited the room, I felt how my leg was starting to feel normal again, and the cut in her arm was covered, it was better. I knew getting back to the hotel would be another topic, since the Padawan was definitely going to tell me something about the Force, or ask me some sort of question. Or maybe he had already spoken with his Master.

They followed me out of the room, and the Master told his Padawan something that I couldn't hear. I could have expanded my senses, but it would only make my Force presence more noticeable. The Master stood in front of me and gave me a nice, sincere smile. He seemed to be a nice man.

"Thank you for your collaboration," He started to say. "My Padawan will take you to the location you want." He said nicely, before he left me with his Padawan. He said goodbye and left, probably to report the information he had just received.

"Were do you need me to take you?"

"The market is good."

"I can take you to your house." The Padawan proposed, and I knew he meant good, but I shook my head. "It is much safer."

"I have my speeder in the market." I responded, with a small smile in my face, a sincere smile.

I obviously didn't want him to follow me or to know where I lived, who I was, but I didn't want to be rude to him. He nodded slowly and he pointed towards a hall, inviting me to walk out of the medical complex. He was going to ask me. I was sure of it. I couldn't sense what was going through his head, because I was blocking him and therefore, blocking myself.

When we arrived at the speeder, I got in the co-pilot's seat, taking a last look at the Jedi temple. It was enormous, for a moment, I dropped the blocking to know what it felt to be there. It felt amazing, she felt filled with energy, and she could sense the amount of life and the intensity of the Force in the building.

I had an impulse towards it, as if it was calling for me. But I block again all my senses, knowing that I am letting myself go. It felt attractive, the pull towards the Jedi. I turned to look at the young Jedi and he was getting in the pilot's seat.