𝟏𝟐. 𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When she was just a girl
she expected the world
but it flew away from her reach.
she ran away in her sleep
and dreamed of paradise
every time she closed her eyes.

she ran away in her sleepand dreamed of paradiseevery time she closed her eyes

𝑬𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒂

"What?" I ask softly opening my eyes, as they find a dark environment and an unfocused figure in front of them. I blink a couple of times, and my sight gets better slowly, and the figure results to be Anakin. Although the environment is dark, I find it hard to keep my eyes open at any sight of light.

"Wake up, Elara, we're here," He tells me, helping me to sit up carefully, with his hand behind my back.

As I sit in the uncomfortable bed, the only thing my body is asking for is to is to fall asleep again. I softly rub my eyes. Anakin offers me his hand with a nice smile, and I gladly accept it. I will need help to get out of this bed without falling asleep again.

Once I am standing up, I stretch my muscles carefully. As I recompose myself, I have the perfect amount of clumsiness to trip, but I also have my personal almost-Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker, who catches me before my face meets the cold ground. He laughs at me, shaking his head in amusement.

"Come on, we've to get to Padmé's parents house," He reminds me, and I sigh deeply.

Right. Her parents house, for a family reunion. I have never been to a family gathering, with parents and siblings. I simply roll my eyes, openly displaying my excitement for this visit. His hand leaves my waist, and although I had not realized it was there, I wish he didn't take it away so soon. I recover balance, and I look at him as he walks away to take the bags.

"I want to sleep..." I groan as I take my own bag and one of Padmé's, as Anakin is carrying the other one. The elegant woman I dare to call my friend glances at me, as she walks towards me with the intention of taking one of her bags.

"You don't have to carry everything I can carry something too," She says to the both of us, but I shake my head.

I really, and surprisingly, don't mind carrying the bags. Jedi training keeps me in shape, carrying one more back is not going to cause me worse aches than a training session with Nyla. That woman can be an angel when she teaches the theoretical part of the Force, but she is an extreme military general when it comes to physical training.

"It's fine, we can handle a few bags." I simply reply with a smile. Anakin nods, and waits for Padmé to lead the way out of the ship. Anakin and I walk behind her. She makes a comment of how we look like her faithful servants. That's a fair enough cover, I think.

When we finally get off the ship, my eyes can't help it but get lost in the structures that surround us. We are in a beautiful square, with different ponds of blue, crystal water. The sky reflects on the ponds, and the sound of the water slowly flowing reverbs in my ears. I follow Padmé and Anakin, as my gaze still wanders around the square. The amount of vegetation around the square is impressive in my eyes.