Married At Fifteen!? {Ch.3}

Chapter 3 ---------------------------------------------Story Start---------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up in my bed, with a tear-streaked face. At first, I thought it was all a dream, but looking down, I saw I still had on a wedding dress. My wedding dress. Oh, my god, I'm only fifteen! How am I married! How is this right?

I flipped over, and cried into my pillow for about ten minutes before stopping. I looked at the clock, and it was almost noon.

Groaning inwardly, I got up and got into the shower.

Stripping off my clothes, I allowed the warm water to completely engulf me, letting it temporarily wash away my worries. The water was so hot, steam was literally coming off my skin, but I hadn't even noticed until I looked. Huh.

I stepped out onto the smooth tile and wrapped a towel around myself. I ran a brush through my hair, leaving it to dry, and threw on some random clothes that I'm pretty sure match. I don't really care what I wear, as long as it's not pink or slutty. Other than that, I'm good to go. Most days, I couldn't tell you what I was wearing for the life of me. I grabbed my iPod and cell phone, and walked downstairs, headed for the park, which is where I went whenever things got rough. Swing sets are so soothing; you can't help but feel calm on them. It's the same way with hammocks, but there are never any around.

Oh, well. What can you do?

Unfortunately, I was stopped, right before I reached the front door. So close...

"Lovette? Is that you?" My mom called. Who else would it be, I wanted to say, but instead went with "Yes, it is."

"Oh, good, you're finally up. Quickly then, get packing!" She yelled.

"Huh? Packing for what?" I asked, a bit scared. I don't really want any more surprises.

"Honey, don't you remember? You're married! You're moving in with your husband today." She said excitedly, hoping to fool me into thinking that this was good. Too late. There was no way I would ever consider this good.

"What?! Are you kidding? Isn't it enough that I'm already married?!"

My mother sighed worriedly. "Yes, dear, that's the point. You are married. And it's about time you started acting like it!"

"But mom!" I whined. I am not giving this up. Yesterday, I was still in mourning over Skye and Ev, but now I'm back! And not ready to 'settle down'! "I don't even know who I'm married to! How can I possibly act like I love him?!"

Mom looked at me as if I was retarded. "Honey, I'm sorry. But this is how it is. There's nothing we can do."

"No!" I screamed. "There's nothing I can do! You can get me out of this! Can't you give them money or something!" As sad as it seemed, though, I was beginning to see her point. I could always pretend to play along, get everyone to trust me, and then just run away. Yeah, that's possible. Cool, I officially have a plan of attack.

"No, Lovette, I'm sorry. This is the deal. Maybe you and your husband can end up being friends?" She said it brightly, probably thinking that there was no chance. But I would cooperate... for now. *Evil laughter*

Sighing, I looked up at my mom. "Are you sure?"

She seemed shocked. No surprise, there. "Yes, honey, do you want me to help you pack?"

I looked down, faking I was holding back tears. A little guilt never really hurt anybody. "Okay,"

She smiled warmly and hugged me.

Then we went up the stairs to remove all evidence that I had ever lived here.

''~#Passage of Time; she's finished packing#~''

"Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad. I'll miss you." I cried and hugged them. I might never see them again; even though I was mad I was still miserable to be leaving them. "Goodbye, Love. We'll see when we can come visit."

I nodded. "I love you," They smiled sadly. "Love you, too,"

I climbed into the car the other family had sent for me, and stared out the window at my town as it flew by, knowing I would probably never see it again. I eventually cried myself to sleep, figuring I had time because the driver said it would be a while.