Introduction: School History

Found: 16th Century Medieval France

Story: L’amour Academie was found by the King and Queen of France. Every well-connected and noble person was admitted at the Academie. During their studies, they would be introduced to court and be tried and tested if they can handle being in court and if they passed the final test at the end of the year, they will be given a title and for men, they will either be inherit their family’s title or be knighted so desired by the man in question.

Setting: Dijon, France

The school was situated in Dijon, yet most of the building is in obscurity since the King and Queen wouldn’t allow the students be involved in the outside world until finishing their education, lest their minds would be put off their education. The building is of stone, and designed according to the likes of royal architect Jean-Philippe Montparnasse, which was heartily approved by the King and Queen, and the court present. As a boarding school, it was build with several rooms for the students, fit for them to last until they graduate.

Education: To be admitted at age 7.

 The eligible age to be admitted for formal education at the Academie would be at the age of 7, which will begin from there until they graduate at the age of 18-20. The final test would determine if they will be given a title suited for them by the King and Queen themselves, with witnesses present to confirm validity. Men would either be knighted or inherit a title as they wished. The education would include classes in French, Mathematics, Science, Religion, Foreign Language, History and Geography. In addition, they will be tested in their behaviour in the King’s Court. End of the Year tests will determine how much they have learned. There will also be private tutoring, musical lessons, and playwriting, Pantomime, Training in Hunting, Swordsmanship and Healing. There are also multiple optional classes to be taken if the student wishes. The goal is for every graduating student to be the most educated in Noble France. 

~*~

Story

Story starts at 18th century Late Baroque (Rococo), at France’s height of artistic movement style in several forms of art. Constance and her colleagues (except for Albert's lot) are at the age of 14, if not mentioned it would be either older or younger.