ARE THOSE BELLS I HEAR?!?!

A week had passed and everything for the wedding was perfect. Igneel, Natsu's dad, wanted it to be done in a week, but you can't rush perfect. I smiled softly as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a floor length, all white wedding dress. Complete with a tiara and veil. Not to mention the glass slippers. In just a couple of minutes I'll be walking down that isle, and then saying vows to Natsu. The thought of that made my heart soar. "Awww, you look so happy!" I turned to look behind me, once I heard that familiar voice. Of course there stood Mirajane, the Fairy of Ships. I smiled at her, even though she was in a different dress, I still remember how she helped me. "Thank you, for everything really. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be standing here right now." Mirajane smiled real big. Her blue eyes twinkling in contrast to her, still, pink dress. "Of course! I love seeing my ships come true!! I can't wait to watch you two give your vows, and I do hope you consul me for when you deiced to name your children!" I blushed a deep red at that comment. "C-children...we're not even married yet!" Mirajane's smile went from beautiful to a little scary, really fast. "Oh, but didn't anyone tell you? Igneel is hoping for grandchildren, and a lot of them....so I am!" Mirajane's words weren't helping my blush, at all. "I don't know how many I'll be able to handle." Right at that moment a knock was heard on the door. "Miss. Lucy, you have a last minute visitor." A female voice called through the door. "Well, that's my cue to leave, but I'll see you later...Princess Lucy!" With that Mirajane left in a poof of pink sparkles, and my visitor entered the room. Just missing the display the Ship Fairy put on.

I looked to the person who had deiced to pay me a visit, only to see Flare standing there. I smiled to her, since I did send her an invite. "Flare! I'm so glad you could make it." Flare gave me a creepy smile, which I have learned is her normal smile, she's just not too good with smiles. "You know you are more than welcome to live with me, here at the palace. In fact I'm encouraged to have my family here." The red-haired girl stared at me a moment. "I'm okay with where I am. I understand why you would dislike my Mother, but I have other places to go." I looked at Flare, a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to go traveling, Lucy. I've always wanted to see the world, I just wanted to say good bye....and that I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you, it's just Mother can really get to people. I can understand that you may never forgive, and I can live with that. I just had to apolgize to you." I smiled and took Flare's hands in my own. "Flare...of course I forgive you. I'm very happy that you will be following your dreams too, just don't forget to write....and if you ever need me, well, you know where to find me. Something tells me I'm going to be staying put for a very long time." Flare and I both laughed, and with that I had to go and face my Prince Charming....if you wanted to call Natsu that.

~tiny tiny Time Skip~

There I stood in front of the tall, wooden doors waiting for the moment when I get to walk out there, and lock eyes with Natsu. My arm was wrapped around Igneel's, as my father passed on years ago. Leaving me with nobody to give me away, but the King himself. I looked at Igneel, to really take in my new father-in-law. He had deep, short, red hair with intense brown eyes to match it. He wore a white and gold suit with black dress shoes. Ingeel is just how you would think a king to be.

The King couaght me staring and gave me a small smile. "Lucy...I don't mean this in a bad way, but there are a lot of important people in that room. Therefore, it's okay to be nervous." I let out the breath, I didn't know I was holding. "Thanks, I think I kinda needed that. To be honset I was more worried about what Natsu might do in a situation like this." Igneel laughed, a real and guinie laugh. "That, my dear, is a mighty fine thing to worry about. I know all too well, that my son has chosen the perfect wife." I smiled and blushed upon Igneel's words. It's been so long since anyone had said such kind things to me; I felt as if I was going to cry. Before I could utter another word, the music started to play and I had to go out. Slowly Igneel and I began walking on the red carpet that led straight to where Natsu stood. I didn't bother to look at the many unfamiliar faces that were around me. All that mattered was getting to Natsu, and by his unwavering gaze back, I could tell he felt the same.