Soldier Boy

Authors Note:
Thank you all for 200 followers. Every 100 followers I create a special one shot and since Veterans Day has just passed and I've been listening to that depressing song again. So hope you liked it! I haven't proof read it yet so don't get all angry if there are typos.
Also, the video doesn't have the full lyrics but it's really no difference. Sorry about that
-Sophie

-----------

Lucy grinned when she heard her best friend's voice, echoing down the hallway of the museum. Of course... He was scolded by a security officer and was given many annoyed looks from the people trying to enjoy all the world of art around them.

Natsu ignored the security guard and ran over to Lucy, enveloping her in his arms. "I missed you."

"I only went to the bathroom, idiot." She giggled and pushed herself out of the hug. "C'mon... I want to see all the Grecian sculptures."

Natsu pouted and followed behind her with a unsatisfied expression. "That's not fun."

Lucy glanced back at him before lifting her head up snobbishly. "It's fun for me."

The boy secretively flashed a smile and quickly caught up to her. "Then let's get this over with so we can get some lunch because I'm starving!"

Lucy sweat dropped and decided not to say anything until they made it to the sculptures.

"Ah~ aren't they beautiful?" She sighed happily, holding her blushing cheeks.

"This one's missing arms..." Natsu mumbled.

"Oh it's a little Artemis statue!" Lucy cooed, looking at the small figure.

Natsu started up at a man and woman... Both completely naked. "Jeez. These guys don't know the meaning of common decency."

Lucy gave him a look. He was the one yelling and running in a museum with hundreds of thousands of famous works.

Deciding that she had enough of his mannerisms, she told him that she was ready to go eat. Natsu had grinned and bolted out of the museum, with an embarrassed Lucy following right behind.

---

"This place looks nice..." Lucy stated when she spotted a small cafe. "Wanna try it out?"

"Sure." Natsu grinned. "Food is food."

Before they could enter the small restaurant, Natsu stopped when he heard his name being called.

"Is there a Natsu Dragneel here?" A man in a Fiore military outfit spoke up, looking around at the people in the cafe.

"Right here?" Natsu raised his hand with a confused look.

The blonde that stood beside him looked at the two men questionably... But Natsu looked at her with a gentle look in his eyes. "Why don't you get us a table, okay?"

Lucy blushed and hurried away. The hostess immediately led her to a seat by the window and left after giving her two menus... One for her and one for her best friend.

She could see him talking to the man outside. They both wore serious faces which really scared her. Did Natsu know this man.

Suddenly, the man pulled out a yellow piece of paper and placed it in Natsu's hand before turning to leave. He stood there for awhile, reading the card, before stuffing it in his back pocket and walking to their table with his usual grin.

But Lucy could tell he was faking it.

---

"No Natsu please! You can't go!" Lucy complained, as tears rolled down her cheeks. "You can't leave me alone..."