Chapter 5

---Anders' POV---

Day turned into night but my eyes never moved from the beauty in my bed. He had shifted a few hours after eating and I had been speechless at the gorgeous boy that was currently curled up on me.

His purrs were music to my ears as I let my hand trace from the top of his head till the dip in his back. The rest of his sinful body had been covered up by the sheets, as not to tempt me into taking what was rightfully mine.

Still, I couldn't stop my body from reacting to the creamy perfect skin that was extremely soft underneath my fingertips and pressed up against me. I simply laid there, waiting until the beauty woke up and would grace me with his name.

A few of the men had knocked on the door, obviously curious and wanting to know what happened to the Margay I had carried in my personal house. No doubt they thought I killed and fed on the critter.

Hmmm, if only they knew how much I wanted a bite of this sweetness. Tempting me in his sleep yet...

My fingers itched to dig into the luscious brown hair, to pull his head back and display his slender neck and sink my fangs into his throat. Pain burned through my throat at the thought of drinking in my mate and I felt parched.

"You torment me, spitfire."

The boy wasn't even aware, simply nuzzling closer into my arms. He muttered something under his breath, burying his face against my chest while his arms snuck around my neck.

"If there's a god out there, you have one wicked sense of humor." I rasped, feeling my control wither away quickly. If my tempting little mate wasn't careful, sleeping or not, I'd spin us around, pin him to the bed and ravish him.

His pink lips opened slightly as he breathed deeply, still asleep. But every time he exhaled, he was breathing out over my sensitive skin and nipple, making me shiver and clench my hands.

"Hmmm..." He wriggled closer, moaning softly and made me bare my fangs in hunger. You fucking little... Rolling my hips once, I growled lowly as the man simply shivered and sleepily bucked his own hips.

That's it.

Rolling us over, I had the boy pinned underneath me, burying my nose against his throat and inhaled deeply. His scent was fucking perfect and pushed me to stop holding back and corrupt the angel I had in my arms.

But seeing his wide-eyed expression as he blinked awake wasn't exactly helping me as he laid there, the poster child of innocent perfection. And I had him right underneath me, skin brushing against skin, his sweet breath brushing over my face...

It was enough to let any man cave in and surrender to his desires.

That was without accounting the little spirefire himself. One moment I was holding my weight off of him, contemplating of claiming those luscious pink lips until they were swollen and my name heavy in the air.

But then I was met with a hissed out breath as his golden eyes sparked vividly and my throbbing cock was met with a savage hit of his knee. Searing pain shot through me as I crumbled, my little spitfire of a mate was flying of the bed as he shifted.

"Holy fuck..." I panted, gritting my teeth before my head snapped up as I heard tiny paws rush towards the front door. "Oh no you don't." I managed to scramble on my shaking legs, ignoring the sharp throbbing pain in my groin and dove for the fleeing cat.

It was like trying to catch smoke with my bare hands; every time I thought I had a hold on him, the little rascal managed to give me the slip. Rushing forwards, I managed to skid in front of him, forcing the little cat to skid to a halt and dart away from the front door.