Chapter 8

"Yea," I replied looking towards the window. I sighed. "But he doesn't love me back,"I replied putting my head in my hands. I felt two hands around my wrist and I felt them pull my hands away from my head. I looked up and saw two big blue eyes. "And why is that," he asked. I started to ramble about what had happened in the past few months. I took a breath but before I could finish he kissed me. You know fireworks didn't even compare we slowly backed away. "Darcy, I'm in love with every single little thing about you," he said. I just sat there in shock not knowing what to say. I knew my past hasn't been so great but maybe my future will get better. "I-I," I started but he leaned in once again. This time I smiled into the kiss not caring who saw us. He pulled away. "I love you too," I replied. He smiled and sat on the edge of my bed. "Ever since I met you I have liked you it wasn't until recently that I realised what I have had for many years," he said and hugged me. I was shocked; I have never had anyone say that to me.

Skips to the tour

I did my daily routine and went to the car. So long story short, Luke apologised and well I haven't fully forgave him. I sorted through my feelings and well my anorexia isn't as severe. My depression has soon subsided and I'm back to a life. Okay so today we are going to my next concert. I walked into the building and jumped on Sebastion's back. "Hey, how have you been," he said taking me to my dressing room. "Better than I have been. I have my moments but the boys and Thera are there for me," I replied. I hoped off his back and waited for him to choose my outfit for tonight. He chose it and I quickly got changed as he was choosing a pair of shoes to go with it. I finished and ran out of the room before he could give me the shoes. Before you guys think that I shouldn't have changed in there. He is my gay best friend and he wasn't even looking. Anyways I ran down the hallway to the gates. Okay it's not the front gates it's the gates for the garage we have for security and things like the bus. I hid behind a wall right as you come in. Sebastion ran past me and I made a run back down the hall. I saw Niall talking to someone down the hallway a bit. I ran and jumped on his back. He lunged forward, but soon regained his balance. "Hide me," I whispered into his ear. He took a glance back and me and looked at me with confusion. "Darcy," Sebastion yelled behind me. I quickly jumped off his back and made a run for my makeup artist. I quickly sat in the seat and she quickly did my makeup. I started to go out and guess what I found. I found Sebastion standing outside of the door, but guess what? He had no shoes in his hands. "Yes finally," I mumbled to myself.

Author's note:
Hey guys no one really reads this story, so I decided to do a time skip next chapter. It is my final chapter so sorry it was short. I just don't think this story is good enough. I encourage you to read some of my other stories like Inevitable and I have two new story's that are being posted soon. Anyways sorry for the short update. Also, if you guys want to comment whether it be hate or good comments. I want to know what you thought of this story.
Thanks