Chapter 7

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I stretched my arms over my head and sighed as I felt each muscle clench and release. I wasn't in the floor where I remember falling asleep, but in the cushy bed in the corner. Fleece blankets were cocooned around me and I snuggled deeper, enjoying the feel of the fabric against my skin.

"Laila," I heard Sir call. He poked his head around the corner, smile brightening when he saw me awake. "Oh, good. You're up. I made you some bacon!"

"Mmmm," I mumbled, "I smell."

Extending his hand to me, Sir grinned. "Let's eat."

"Is it morning?" I asked, sleepily.

"Yes, you slept all night."

"Just me?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, no. I slept right beside you. I woke up around midnight to move us from the floor. Didn't want you to wake up stiff and sore from the hard floor."

I smiled, "Thank you, sir. The bed was very comfortable."

"Typically," Sir started, "I'd have you do the cooking. Today, I want you to be well rested for the activities we have planned."

I instantly grew wet remembering the surprise he has coming for me later. My breath hitched in my throat and Sir's hand instantly cupped my naked pussy.

"Mmm, it doesn't' take much, does it?"

I shook my head slowly. "It's been a while," I said softly.

"But you want it bad, right baby?"

I gasped as his finger slid inside me. "Yes, so bad."

"The bacon will get cold, we'd better eat."

I smiled, "Yes, sir. Should I get dressed?"

Sir scoffed and turned to face me, "Why the hell would I want you to do that?"

I laughed, "Just... I don't know."

"No, today you're going to be like Sleeping Beauty. Did you ever read that book?"

"The fairy tale?" I asked incredulously.

"No, silly. Anne Rice writing as A. N. Roquelaure. The Sleeping Beauty trilogy?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I see, you'll just have to read it. That will be your homework."

I nodded, thinking about what it could possibly be. Breakfast went by quickly – the bacon was perfect, just the right amount of crispy. While I was eating the bacon, Sir was under the table eating me. He said if I didn't stay upright, legs spread, feet on the floor, we couldn't have the surprise visitor later. It was extremely difficult to focus on keeping my posture, eating bacon, and having his tongue sliding in and out of my pussy. I'm not sure how I managed, but hopefully he doesn't have any close by neighbors. I'm sure my screams could be heard for miles.

We decided to take a shower together after I finished eating. When we got to the bathroom, sir told me to close my eyes while he set some stuff up. I gasped when I opened my eyes. I'd never seen a bathroom quite like his. There were cuffs hanging from the ceiling in the shower, a waterproof whip, and edible soaps all lined up along the walls. "After you," he whispered huskily.

I brushed past him to enter the tub. I felt his dick poking out of the boxers and couldn't help but trace my fingertip over it.

"Ahhh," he said softly. "I'm going to have fun punishing you."

"What? Why?" I said quickly.

"You touched me. I warned you."

Without further explanation, Sir secured my arms in the dangling cuffs. I hadn't seen them when we entered, but there were shackles in the floor of the shower as well. When he had arranged me, spread arms and legs, and secured my wrists and ankles, Sir grabbed the handle of his whip.

"What did I tell you about touching, Laila?"

"That I mustn't touch you without permission," I replied softly, hanging my head.

His wrist flicked and the whip jerked up and slapped down on my left breast. I gasped loudly, but enjoyed the feel of the leather against my skin.

"Will you touch me without permission again?"

"No, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"Sorry is not what I'm looking for, Laila. It will not relieve you of your punishment."

My head dropped again and I didn't notice the whip flicking. I felt the lash come down on my right nipple. My teeth clenched and I hissed out a breath. Without any warning or time to recover, the whip whirled up between my legs. The last landed right against the ring in my clit. I cried out for him and squirmed in my restraints.

"How did that feel, Laila?"

"It stung, but I enjoyed the pain."

"I thought you might, but let's not get in trouble on purpose."

I laughed, "No sir. I really wasn't thinking, I simply reacted to the feel of your dick against me."

"I know," he said softly. "But you must learn self-control. I'm not going to take you out of your binds. I'm going to wash you."

I squirmed again, but nodded, "Yes sir."

After squirting a liberal amount of strawberry scented, and supposedly flavored, soap into his hand, sir began to trace slow circles across my breasts. There was a slight welt on the left, but no indication of the attack on the right. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of the slippery soap against my hot skin. My eyes flashed open when I felt Sir's mouth clamp down on my right nipple. It had been throbbing from the whip, but his mouth soothed it. I felt his tongue swirl in slow circles and his hands trailed down my torso. When he reached my hips, he pulled me toward him. His dick was hard and pressed up against his pelvis. He ground my hips into him and I cried out. The shackles were keeping my legs spread and the feel of him right against my clit made me squirm. His mouth moved from my nipple to hover over my lips. I almost closed the distance between our mouths, but I remembered the rules. No touching without permission. I waited –sort of – patiently. When his tongue thrust into my mouth, I moaned. He slid, slowly, into my open, waiting pussy. As his dick fucked my pussy, his tongue thrust into my mouth with the same rhythm. It was incredibly intense and I felt the pressure building slowly. My eyes crossed, watered, and I felt myself coming hard around him. I screamed and thrashed in my bonds. I felt his lips curl against my mouth in a slight smile.

"Mmm, Laila, that was good, baby. Come again," he whispered.

I'd never understood how women in novels could come on command, but he must be a magician. When the words left his mouth, I felt my body contracting again. His eyes closed and he threw his head back as I felt his dick pulse inside me. Slow breaths slid through his clenched teeth and I knew that he was having his own orgasm. I loved that my contracting body – my pleasure – brought his pleasure. The feel of his cum sliding, pulsing, through his dick into my waiting body set me off again – I screamed and writhed in my bonds as I came again.

 "Are you cold, baby?" he asked me quietly.

I shook my head, "You keep me very warm, sir."

"Mmm, I want to take care of you Laila."

I didn't know what to say to that. I wanted to believe that he could possibly love me, but it was so far-fetched. Right now, he was just my Dom, my captor, the man who made me cum so good. I needed to say something, I didn't want to upset him, so I nodded my head and smiled.

After unhooking me from the straps, Sir let the water cascade over my body. "Let's get you rinsed, baby. Then we'll get ready for our special guest."

I tilted my head back to gaze at him, "You're so good to me."

Sir closed the distance between us to place a gentle kiss on my lips.