Chapter 3

His hands trailed down my torso as he moved into position above me. The anticipation was almost too much to bear coupled with the sensation of his trailing fingers. I moaned and squirmed again. Finally in place, he gently tapped himself against me and I cried out.

"Do you like that, Laila?" he asked softly.

"Oh yes, sir."

"What about this?" he asked as he rubbed himself up and down.

I cried out again and nodded wordlessly. The combination of his rubbing and the pull from the collar was incredibly intense. I moaned and squirmed some more aching for him to enter.

"Do you want me?"

"Please, sir, please."

With that he slammed himself to the hilt and we both cried out. He held the handles from before and continued a nice paced rhythm. I rotated my hips and rose to meet him thrust for thrust. I could feel the pressure from before building again. I knew from experience that if I stopped before I came and continued to build the pressure, the subsequent ending would be mind blowing. I hoped he could handle it.  With each thrust, he slammed his body into mine and I cried out each time. The pressure continued to build; I continued to climb until I felt like I was on top of a mountain. When I let go, the sensation was incredible. I knew he felt it by the way his eyes flashed as they connected with mine. I couldn't contain it anymore, I began screaming and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He cried out and buried himself deeply into me. I came again with the intensity of his pleasure so closely following mine.

With a groan, he rolled to the side. "Oh my," he breathed.

I giggled, "Mmmhm."

"That was better than I imagined it would be."

"Oh, yes, sir," I said breathily. "Quite intense."

"Well, it has been building for some time, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, quite a while."

"Do you need anything?"

"No, just to lay here and enjoy the aftershocks," I said with a smirk.

"Mmm, I can only imagine how you feel right now. However, it will have to remain a mystery. That would be too intense to handle so soon."

"I understand, sir," I said as my eyes fluttered closed.

"You rest. There will be much to do later."

I mumbled something to the affirmative before sleep took me.

I awoke to the distinct sensation of someone pinching my nipples. It was an exquisite sensation and I let out a low moan. I arched my back against his hand and slowly opened my eyes.

"Hello, lovely," he said softly.

I didn't have time to respond before I felt his tongue enter my pussyI screamed my pleasureHe moaned against me which made the pleasure even more intense. The subsequent climax was inevitable and gripping. I couldn't stay in place, my body seemed to dance across the bed.

"Oh, Laila, that was incredible. You taste so good!"

I've never been one to come from talking, but hearing that I came again. I screamed into his waiting mouth and he was positioned between my thighs again. I felt the tip of his hard dick against my wet pussy and I squirmed against it.

"Fuck me, sir," I whispered against his mouth

He cried outand slammed his dick into me. I screamed again and came immediately. I continued meeting my hips with my own, thrust for thrustImmediately, I knew what I wanted to do, but being restrained I couldn't.

"Sir," I said breathily, "Please undo my restraints."

"Why?

"I want to serve you, sir."

He raised an eye brown, but did as I requested. I flipped our positions so that I was between his thighsHis moan let me know that he understood what I wanted to do. I lowered my face over his waiting dickstill wet from my orgasm. I blew softly and listened greedily for his subsequent moan. I love listening to their pleasureI licked the lengthof his shaftI glanced up to see his face. His eyes were burning into me as I continued my pleasurable work. Finally, I wrapped my lips around his width. My tongue worked slowly as I moved up and downI tightened the grip of my lips and continued with my tongueHis breath was coming in short pantsI knew he was close, but he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Laila, I'm going to come!"

I came off of him just enough to say, "Please, in my mouth, sir." Then continued my relentless attack.

I felt him tense and then heard him screamHe grabbed my headand buried himself deeply. I moaned against his dick and he cried out again.

"FUCK!he said loudly.

I giggled, "Did you like that, sir?"

"Oh, Laila, more than you know."

 ** A/N **: It mayyyyy require you to fan me before you can read these chapters. If you like Erotica, I suggest you do it. This story makes me crazy every time I'm writing it or re-reading to edit. My best friend and editor loves it as well. Thanks for reading! 

** New A/N ** Still editing French...