Chapter 6

Curled up on the couch with my doting Dom, I sighed in contentment.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Hmmm..." he said as his hands trailed the tops of my breasts, "very good, baby."

I giggled, "Are we going to watch the same porn I was watching earlier, or a different one?"

"Whatever you want. Were you enjoying the one before?"

I stretched out slightly, "I really don't watch the movie. I skip right to the sex scenes."

He thought about that for a moment before hopping up, "I have the perfect sex scene to show you."

I giggled again, "Okiedokie."

After fiddling with the DVD player for a few moments, the screen showed a very interesting set up. There was a blonde woman laying on her back, a pillow under her head and one under her ass. She had her hands curled around her very large breasts. Between her thighs was another woman, a brunette, kneeling. The kneeling woman had her face buried in between the blonde's thighs. Moans filled the room as my Sir sat down beside me. No words were spoken as the scene continued before us. The only noises coming from the television were the wet sounds of the brunette's slurping and the blonde screaming her pleasure. The camera faded back a bit and someone else entered the scene. A tall man, a red head, came behind the brunette. He slapped her ass once and she rose up on all fours, continuing to face plant into the blonde's eager thighs. She moaned as the man's hand trailed down her ass and cupped her pussy. He made an appreciative noise in the back of his throat before pulling down his basketball shorts and revealing a very hard, very pierced dick. Without speaking a word or indicating his intentions, he slapped the brunette's pussy. She cried out against the blonde and the blonde squirmed harder against her face. The man slid his dick against her lips, just to touch, and she moaned again, arching her back. One hand holding his dick, the other spread her lips wide as he roughly entered her. From experience, I knew that going down on someone made me extremely wet, so I imagine this didn't hurt her. Seconds later, she screamed and rocked back toward him proving my theory. The blonde arched her back and thrust her hips against the brunette's face. They continued in this magical dance for a few moments before the man pulled out of her. He pulled back on her hips, removing her mouth from the blonde's pussy. The girls whimpered for a second, but the man shoved his dick in the brunette's mouth. The blonde sat up and began to lick the brunette from behind. She started at her clit and licked a slow trail all the way up to her asshole. The brunette started to moan against the man's dick and his hands gripped her hair. She was making gagging sounds, but he continued to slam his hips into her face. The blonde continued to lick and suck and slap the brunette's pussy and ass, moaning and crying out as she touched herself.

"I'm close," the man grunted.

The brunette made an eager sound around his dick and kept right on sucking. He started to moan and thrust harder against her face. At his climax, he held her head tight against his dick and yelled, "Fuck yeah!"

The blonde was moaning and continuing to assault the brunette while touching herself.

"Did you come, Heather?" the red headed man asked the brunette as she wiped her face.

She nodded.

"Melissa? Did you come, you dirty slut?"

"Yes, Daddy, thank you for my toy," she purred still on her knees.

"Daddy wants to watch you play with her, baby," he said as he caressed her hair.

Melissa, the blonde, pushed Heather, the brunette, onto the pillows. She spread her legs gently and trailed her hands down Heather's breasts. Arching her back, Heather cried out. Melissa slapped down on each breast before licking down her abdomen. Finally, she slapped Heather's lips before taking her, lips and all, into her mouth. Heather started to rock and cry out. Melissa continued sucking incredibly hard on Heather's pussy. Hands were moving everywhere as the man continued watching with an amused expression. Apparently tired of only observing, he moved in behind Melissa. His pierced dick was hard again already from watching these two go at it. He rubbed himself from Melissa's clit to asshole. She moaned, pussy still sucked into her mouth, and rocked back against him. He thrust into her and started a fast paced pounding against her ass. Moans, cries, and screams filled the room.

I felt a hand trail down my breast and glanced at my sir. The expression on his face was filled with lust. "Laila," he started.

"Yes, sir," I breathily replied.

"I want to fuck your face, baby."

"Mmm, I would love that, sir."

"Kneel."

I did as he asked and he stood before me. Pulling my hair into make shift pigtails, he slid himself into my waiting mouth. I moaned at the feel of his dick against my lips, his balls slapping my chin. He cried out above me and gripped my hair tighter. He started to move back and forth and held on to his handlebars. I couldn't stop my hands from gripping his ass cheeks and holding him closer against my face. I loved the way it felt when he slammed against the back of my throat. He moaned and called my name over and over again. My moans were muffled against his thrusting dick, but it felt so good. He slammed himself against my face once more, cried out, and I felt his cum spill down my throat. Each squirt caused a pulse from his dick. I licked and lightly sucked until he cried out again.

"Laila," he breathed.

"Sir," I said, after swallowing.

"You're so perfect."

"Thank you sir."

"Come here, let me make you come baby."

I slid over to him and he clamped his mouth around my breast. I cried out and arched my back. My knees gave out and I ended up straddling his legs. My bare clit touched his thigh and I started to ride. He reached out and slapped my ass as he continued his assault on my nipple. Within seconds I was coming, hard, as I rode his thigh and he sucked, licked, and nipped at my breast. Screams filled the room and I heard, and felt, him chuckle. "Did that feel good, Laila?"

I whimpered, "Yes, sir."

"What did you think of the scene?"

"It was so hot, sir."

"Do you like girl on girl porn?"

I giggled a little, "It's really my favorite."

He raised an eyebrow, "Good, your next assignment is to fuck a girl while I watch. What do you think about that?"

I felt myself grow wet at the mere mentioning of eating a girl out. "Really, sir?"

He growled a little, "Oh, yes. I want to see your pretty little mouth pressed up against another pretty little pussy. I want to watch you touch and squeeze her breasts. I want to see your fingers trail down her body and pinch her clit. I believe we will have a lot of fun tomorrow."

I swallowed, growing wetter still, "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, baby. Are you excited?"

I slid my  hand down to cup my dripping pussy, "Oh yes, very. Feel?"

A low moan escaped his lips as he touched my wet lips, "Oh you are excited aren't you? I can't let this go to waste, lean back."

Without further words, Sir sucked my clit into his mouth. I cried out and rocked my hips against his face. He moaned, clit still in his teeth, and I screamed my orgasm. He continued lapping his tongue against my pussy as more cum dripped out. A contented sigh escaped my lips again. "Oh, my."

Raising up between my legs, I saw Sir's dick was hard again. He rubbed himself against me before sliding in and burying himself deeply. The pace changed after that, slow and languorous. Sir continued to slowly thrust into me, caress my breasts, and whisper sweet French nothings in my ear. I came again, slow, but hard, and he moaned as he felt my walls clench around him. His orgasm followed mine closely. We fell asleep, him buried within me, on the floor.