Chapter 2

I nodded wordlessly before swallowing audibly. Goosebumps sprung up on my arms and I felt a tingle growing in my center.

"Speak, Laila," he said with a smirk.

"Yes," I replied softly.

"Yes, what, baby?"

I raised an eyebrow before schooling my features, "Yes, sir?"

"Absolument," he said with a grin. "Will you obey me, Laila?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ooo, Laila, I like the way that sounds!" my captor said with a smile. He picked me up as he finished his statement. Then he grabbed my hips and slammed himself against me. I could feel how much he liked the way it sounded. We tumbled onto a mattress in the corner of the room. My shirt was over my head before I could register what was happening. The silk sheets brushed against my bare shoulders and I sighed into his mouth. "Laila," he sang.

"Yes, sir?" I breathed softly.

He took a moment to grind his hips against me and moaned before speaking. "Do you like the way the silk feels against your skin, love?"His voice was tight with anticipation.

"Yes, sir, yes," I said holding my hands out tentatively. I wanted to touch him, but I was unsure of the rules.

He nodded once, "You may touch me, Laila."

I slid my hands down his muscled back and sighed. He was so soft and smelled so good. "Are we," I started to say before he shushed me. I felt his hands travelling down my torso. I inhaled sharply as he removed the cups of my bra, leaving me bare to the cool air. The tingling in my center spread throughout my limbs and just when I felt I couldn't take it anymore, he flicked his tongue across the tip of my exposed skin. I moaned loudly as he took the sensitive skin into his mouth and worked his tongue. Quickly, the tingling turned to throbbing and I arched my back. I wanted to press as much of me against as much of him as I could. He pulled back enough to look at me before he claimed my mouth with his. The kiss was intense, hands were everywhere, and I felt a pressure growing inside my body. I wanted him to release it; it was quickly becoming an urgent need. "Laila," he said softly, "Laila, call me sir."

"Yes, sir," I moaned when he claimed the nipple again. His hand travelled farther down my body and fumbled with the button to my dress pants. Growing frustrated, he pulled back and grabbed both ends and ripped. I cried out, but not from fear. I could feel moisture accumulating and I arched my back again.

"Just for a minute, love," he said as he placed one of my hands into a cuff. "I want you to touch me, but right now, I need you secured. It may get a little intense for a minute."

I stared up at his eyes as he enclosed my other wrist in the leather strap. He pulled a cord up from behind the mattress and secured the clasp at the end to the ring on my collar. The top half of my body was safely secured to the mattress. I struggled slightly andarched my back.

"You like testing it, don't you, baby?"

I nodded and felt the pull from the cord behind the mattress. I moaned again feeling completely confined and at his mercy. "Please," I whispered.

"Please? Please, what, my love?" 

"Please," I begged, "put your mouth on me!" 

He ran his finger along his lip before licking his lips. "My mouth, beautiful? What would you have me do with my mouth?"

"Please, kiss me?" I whispered. 

He lowered himself between my aching thighs. "With pleasure," he whispered against my pussy.