Let The Party Begin

"I HATE YOU! " I screamed to the top of my lungs as I chucked a vase at my boyfriend standing across the room. "I'M SO TIRED OF DEALIN' WITH YOU. I SWEAR THAT SHIT ON EVERYTHING I LOVE!"

Once again I'm dealing with this shit with Tahj and I'm sick of it . We've been together three damn years and the cheating hasn't stopped. In fact, it's gotten worse and like a fool I just continue to let it happen.

"Baby, calm down. We can talk about it. It's not what you think " Tahj says as he ducks causing the vase to miss his head by a couple of inches. "I shoulda hit your stupid ass" I say to myself out loud . What in the hell could he possibly think there could be to talk about?

"NIGGA AIN'T SHIT TO TALK ABOUT! PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA MY HOUSE . " I yelled getting even more angry and annoyed. "GO TALK TO THAT BITCH"

At this point, I'm in the bedroom throwing Tahj's clothes at him. I want his ass outta my house now . Our relationship use to be perfect. But now it ain't shit . Tahj ain't shit & he ain't never gonna be shit. It's time I get that shit through my thick ass skull. I'm too good of a woman to be going through the shit that I go through with Tahj. I deserve to be treated with respect and not cheated on every other day. I'm tired sticking around hoping that things would change. I'm tired of crying all the damn time. I want the old me back. The single me. At least I was happy back then.

"Kyla I'm not cheating on you I swear" he says holding up his hands like I'm some police officer holding a gun at him. "Nicole. . she's my . . . um friend from back in high school" Does this nigga really think I'm dumb? Does it look like I was born last fucking night? "Babe, listen. Just listen please" Tahj says walking towards me. "You know I love you babe, you know that right?"

No nigga! What I do know is you're a lying, no good ass bastards who's about to get the fuck up out my shit.

"Answer my question. Do you know that I love you?". "Yeah Tahj I know I love you but why in the hell is your "friend from high school" calling your black ass baby?" I ask allowing him to wrap his ashy arms around me. "How would you feel if I had guy friend calling me baby, huh? You wouldn't like that so why do it to me?" I add getting emotional. "Why put me through this unnecessary shit if you love me?"

This happens all the time. We're a broken record and a constant repeating cycle. We fuss over some bitch, I throw shit at him. Pack his bags and before I can even zip up his suitcase I'm back under his spell. I know I'm stupid right! But I guess after being with him for so long it's a little hard to let him go.

"Babe she calls everyone baby. I guess it's a habit of hers ." he says while planting kisses on my neck. "Well tell her she can call everyone EXCEPT you baby. I don't play that shit and you know that" I tell Tahj while looking him in the eyes.  "Gotcha . I promise it wont happen again" Tahj says while looking me back in the eyes. I swear it's something about those eyes. I melt every time I look into the deceitful pupils.

"It better not. I love you Tahj" I say before passionately kissing him. "I love you too Nicole " Tahj said trying to kiss me.

BAM! There it was. It was like a big ass smack in the face.

Did this nigga really call me another girl's name? I'm trippin'. I must be trippin' or this nigga lost his damn mind!

"NICOLE? THE FUCK? NIGGA DO I LOOK A DAMN NICOLE TO YOU!? OH HELL NO. GET THE FUCK OFF ME & BETTER YET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE" I said as I kicked his ass right between the legs.

This nigga done lost his damn mind. This just proves how STUPID I am when it comes to him. To think I actually believed this Nicole hoe was his friend. Well like I said I want him gone, we're through for good.

"Shit. I meant Kyla. I love you too Kyla" his punk ass said leaning over holding his manhood. "Nah nigga you don't love me. You love Nicole and since you love Nicole so much take yo ass over to her house cause I'M DONE WITH YOU TAHJ."

I'm making my way towards the door with his shit and when I open the door and see a brownskin girl at the door . "Who the hell are you?" I ask looking the girl up and down.

"Um hi, I'm Nicole. Are you Tahj's sister?" she said trying to peek her way into my house.

I turn around and there this nigga is, standing like he just seen a ghost. I'm about to make his ass Casper in a minute.

"He told me to come by and pick him up at his sister's house. Is this the right address?" she says still trying to peek her nosey ass in my house.

"Yeah, he's here" I say spreading the door open completely. "You can come in" I add while stepping to the side so she can enter.

Let the party begin.