Brief Author's Note

A/N: Hi everyone! Tessa here. I'm so sorry for everyone who has been waiting for a new update as a part of The Best Reads on Wattpad. I'm happy to say that there are heaps more reviews left and I've done a lot of catching up on reading some books so stay tuned to when I next update because I have plenty of more books left.

Okay, so firstly I'd like to say that I've had SOOO many people messaging me regarding stories and I want to say thank you all - I'd love to check out stories but a girl can only read so many and I've had my ballet career recently which has taken a hold on me being online and posting. But I will now be active.

What's to come:

After I finish writing this I have decided to post other books like:

"The Best Undiscovered Reads on Wattpad" - which will be a series of stories that are amazing and deserve to be checked out.

And,

"The Best Reads Not on Wattpad" - this will be published books that I've read out of Wattpad that will give everyone a really good insight into what to read from all the great publisher's around the world.

Thanks everyone! I can't believe how many reads this has gotten.

Everyone deserves to be recognized for their efforts they put into writing. Think about all the amazing potential that books out there can have and that's why I'm trying to show everyone that everyone has a chance.

I will reply to all your messages really soon lovelies!

ALSO: Shameless self promotion *laughs evilly* - please check out my book if you get the time. It's called For Tally and it's a Teen Fiction / Romance. I will update it but I just want some more recognition for them. Thanks, keep sticking around to find more reads, I'll be updating more this week.

Love,

Tessa xx

EVERYONE COMMENT AWESOME BOOKS BELOW <3