Math class students

The bell rang indicating that class was in session.

My vampire speed was very useful to me once again.

I waited patiently for Rin to take the seat next to me. I knew he had this class because I heard him talk about it earlier with some girls. I smirk once again I know something everyone else doesn't.

"Hello class," Mr. Fox said walking into the classroom through the door. I looked around hoping I hasn't missed Rin and I was correct he still isn't here. Huh, maybe he plans on being late.

"Hey! Stop playing those video games you two!" Mr. Fox yelled at Asuna and Kirito.

Asuna and Kirito met online and are like perfect for each other. If only they communicated offline. They're constantly on their video games.

"S-sorry but I've almost finished this round! I swear!" Kirito yelled to Mr. Fox clicking his thumbs on the small keyboard in his hands. I giggled at the two.

Then Mr. Fox sighed, "whatever. Today we're learning what we usually learn. Anyone have any ideas?"

The smartass of the class raised his hand first.

Yato yelled, "you teach us nothing! That's why, we stupid!"

Hiyori -his girlfriend- and Yukine -his younger friend- both face-palmed.

"That's not true, we learn M-A-T-H! I don't know what's so hard on asking me math related questions," Mr. Fox said sighing.

I giggled, my class is so strange.

Yato suddenly popped his hand up again.

Mr. Fox ignored Yato and was about to walk to his desk when Yato started to scream,"I have my hand up!"

I mentally sighed.

"What is it, Yatogami?" Mr. Fox asked.

"Do Raccoons lay eggs?" He asked curiously.

I threw my pencil at him, "you idiot! That's not math related."

Mr.Fox's eye started to twitch with irritation.

Yato never got his question answered.

"Okay class today we will be s-" Mr.Fox was interrupted when the math door student swung open revealing Rin. I was thinking it was Soul Evans the kid who always ditches this specific class but nope, it's Rin.

"I'm late! I couldn't find it! Is this the math room?" Rin asked out of breathe.

I stared at him in confusion. Why is he out of breathe?

"Yes. Since your new, Mr. Rin Okumura am I correct? I'll let you off with a warning" Mr. Fox asked.

Rin nodded then looked around the room and didn't stop until his eyes met mine and the empty seat next to me.

"Take a seat now," Mr. Fox said trying to be polite but his patience from Yato broke. Rin walked towards me and my mind ignored his presence.

Yato is not smart but he is very... athletic and that's how he got into this school. You see, you have to have at least one talent or high score to get into this school. I got into this school easy by my excellent grades and handsome athletic ability. But Yato... meh.

Then there's Hiyori, she's super smart. I know her, Yato, and Yukine-kun's secret. Yukine turns into a regalia who lives forever and is dead. Hiyori is half phantom and half human but so her and Yato could be together forever she turned into a goddess.
Yato is a god. He is homeless and wears a track suit. I still don't know how he hasn't noticed me being here as long as him.

My math class is full of mythology! Lol.

"Mister Fox," Yato raised his hand because Mr. Fox had asked a question.

Reluctant to listen to his students answer, Mr. Fox leaned toward his student then asked, "yes Yatogami? Do you have the answer to the question?"

"No," Yato said then perked up, "I have always wondered what did the fox say?"

I can imagine Mr. Fox's disappointment and anger.

I looked over at Rin who must've listened to Yato's dumb question to, Rin's face was priceless! It looked like he had just eaten a sour apple!

I burst out laughing causing the entire class to laugh except Hiyori and Yukine. They ended up having to stay after with Yato to apologize.

Just as luck would have it the bell student rang!

I popped out of my seat and grabbed my math book. Rin was grabbing his book and I slowed down so he thought I was human.

I smiled at the memory of class today, it was always interesting with them. I love this generation!

"What's your locker?" I ask Rin knowing he doesn't have any clue where anything us.

"224," he said awkwardly.

I gasp then ask, "are you sure?"

224 is...

He nodded sure of himself.

"But that's next to mine!" I exclaimed loudly but not really giving a crap if someone heard.

Rin laughed, well it'll make things easier for you if I just follow you around! He started to turn red hearing himself out loud. It made me want to poke his cheek. -not butt-

"Okay then please follow me, Mr. Okumura," I say playfully formal.

He chuckled, "yes, Miss... wait. What is your last name?"

I laughed, "Nobody knows." I wiggled my fingers in his face then giggled out,"Heartfilia."

"Okay, then I shall follow Miss Heartfilia, till the end of time!" Rin announced.

I laughed and then we talked like we were old (dead) friends of King Arthur.

Well I knew the man.

Our arms hooked and we walked side by side, very closely.