Chapter Nine

You look down at hole.
"That sucks.... You sure this is the only way down?" You ask the soldier as he wiggled about in Logan's grasp.

"Y-yes, the boss knew you would come, he had us blow up the staircase," He tells you. "Craaaabb," You grumble, crouching down at the edge.

"Why is he always.... Alright, looks like I'm going down," You sigh, standing up straight. "We're, going down," He corrects.
"You're very reliable Wolvie," You comment as he tosses the soldier to the side and steps beside you. "I told you to call me Logan," He says.

You shrug, "Eh, Wolvie is cuter," You huff, throwing a smirk at him before jumping into the dark whole. "I'm coming you pain in the lantern!" You call into the darkness. You and Logan land in a cavern looking place.

"How many floors are left?" He asks you. "Two.... This place is worse than Wade's apartment before..." You trail off, noting every horrid detail of the apartment before you went all 'Elga on it.

"You're talking to yourself," He tells you. "Sorry, lets hurry and find a staircase, I doubt they have any mutants on this-" Your cell starts to go off.

"Wow... I can't believe I have service down here.... Yeah?" You ask, answering the cell. "Y/n,"

"Tony! It's been a while! What's up?"
"You had someone steal one of my helicopters," "No, you let me borrow it,"
"Y/n,"
"Look... I really need your help this time Tony,"
".... Fine! But just this once, y/n,"
"Thanks, I'll pay you back somehow," You tell him before hanging up. "If you're done chitchatting, we have company," Logan says, looking into the darkness.

"Wish my eyes were as good as yours," You comment, unsheathing your katanas. "Y/n, it's been quite sometime,"

"We missed ya hot stuff!" Two distinctive voices say as two different forms come from the shadows. "Bat bros! I missed you too... Hand over my roommate," You say.

The black haired twin smirks and the red haired twin grins. "She said she missed us Rocky," The red head chuckles. "We were her favorites before she left Dallas," Rocky murmurs.

"It's a shame we have to kill her," Dallas says. "Hope you can fight in pitch black Wolvie," You tell him as darkness stretches toward you both.
"I'll be fine, what about you?" He shoots back. "I'll manage..." You assure before total darkness separates you.

You could sense them swiftly circling around you. A cackle sounds from one of them, and your arm is slashed open. You glance at the cut and frown. "That wasn't very nice Rocky," You state. There's a surprised pause.

"Lucky guess," Dallas growls. "Sure," You huff. This time a blade passes over your neck. You catch his arm, slashing with a katana. Rocky staggers back screaming in agony.
His cry is cut short by what you knew was his jugular getting slashed.

"That's one down," Logan comments. "Bastard!" Dallas roars. You throw your katana, silencing his outraged cry.

"Two down," You mutter as the darkness resides. Logan pulls out the blade from Dallas' head. "Nice throw," He says, handing it to you. "Thanks, lets find the stairs," You tell him, heading down the cave like hall. You find another broken staircase.

"Seriously?" He growls as you both peer down. "Gonna be a real pain to get back to the surface," You sigh. "Oh well, at least it's lit up," You add before hopping down.
He follows your example and you both land into another cavern. "Why the hell did they put him down here?" You grumble, heading down the hall. Logan glances at you. "Maybe they don't like your roommate," He says bluntly.

"Well, he is the merc with a mouth," You sigh. He pauses and looks over at you.
"Deadpool is-"
"Yep, I'm his roommate," You chuckle.
"Why would you want to save him?" He questions.
"He's my roommate," You answer with a shrug. He shakes his head, "Oh well, I owe him a right hook any way," He scoffs. You both come across the last staircase. 'He's waiting,' The voice in your head warns. You shrug off the backpack. "Lets finish this," You murmur, heading down the stairs.

You the of C4 backpack under the stairs. You give Logan a nod and lead him to a large steel door. He opens the door and you enter the large room. Deadpool lifts his head.

"Babe?" He huffs.
"I'm here to bring you home, Wade," You tell him, but your eyes are on the man the stood next to the restrained Deadpool. The rather attractive man smiles at you. "Ah, you finally come my love! I've missed you," The man says.

"Your what?" Deadpool scoffs. "Hello Rex," You say, twirling your katana about. He frowns a bit. "Now now, I only did this to see you, sit, lets chat," He says, gesturing to a chair.

"Let Deadpool go Rex, I'm only here for him," You tell him, pointing a katana at Deadpool's restraints.

"Aww!" Deadpool cooes. Rex scowls at him before looking at you and lifting his sword over Wade's neck. "That really hurts y/n, does he really mean that much to you?" Rex asks.

You glance at Wade, before looking Rex straight in the eye. "Yes, now let him go," You repeat. Deadpool started to wiggle about in his restraints. "You hear that? She does love me!" He cheers.

"Shut up! She didn't say love!" Rex snaps. He raises his sword again. "Don't Rex," You warn. "Too late," he chuckles, starting to bring his sword down. Your eyes narrow, and his sword misses its target. Instead it cuts into his arm. "What the hell are you doing?" Deadpool asks.
Rex pulls it out letting out a sharp breath. "I thought you had forgotten how to use your power," He comments, giving you a smile. "Nah, I was saving this for you, Rex," You growl, taking a step toward him. He takes a step back, snapping his fingers. You and Logan were suddenly surrounded by soldiers.

"Bring it," You breath, shifting your katanas in your grasp. They start to shoot but none of the bullets hit you or Logan. They drop on the floor and you lunge forward, katanas glinting.

Blood spews as you slash the soldiers to bits. Your blade suddenly met steel. You hop back, eyes flickering up to the robot's glowing eyes.

'Crap,' You think, backing up. "Wolvie!" You call, turning on your heel and darting toward him.

"Got 'im," He says, darting toward you as well. You flip over his head, slamming your heels into two soldier's faces. "Wooo! Get 'em Babe!" Deadpool cheers.You look over, finding the lever for the restraints.

You run for it, but something hits you, sending you into a wall. Your bones crack on impact and you cough up blood.
"Y/n!" Deadpool gasps. You feel heat come over your face, and look into the forming energy in the robot's palm. Logan jumps onto it's back, digging his claws into it's shoulder. The robot reaches back and tosses him to the side. It focuses it's attention on you again.

"Goodbye," You breath with a smirk. The robot's arm is blown off. It staggers back and aims its other palm at you. You tilt your head, twisting the barrel shut and making it's other arm blow up.

"Wolvie," You say promptly. Claws burst through the front of the robot's forehead. "Got 'im," He huffs, tossing the robot to the side. You straighten up and look around. Rex had disappeared, you release Deadpool from his restraints.

"You're such a badbutt," He says, reaching out to pull you into him. You stop his advance. "Sorry, I'm not finished here." You tell him, looking toward the elevator that Rex had no doubt used to escape.

"Then hurry up and finish it," Logan tells you. "Yeah... I will," You breath, as you and the other two males step into the elevator.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A/n vsuabjqnlpqnqhva