chapter 3:What Kind Of Club Is This!?

-Hinata's P.O.V and the next day-

I woke up with the sunlight showing itself thru thru the window. I never had a window, where am I? Then I just had a mini flashback, and a smile formed on my face. Then a someone knock on my door. "Hinata, are you up?" A familiar voice ask me. It was Tamaki's! "Yes, I am up" I said. "Good, now get dress and come downstairs to eat breakfast, I would like for us to talk" Tamaki said. "Alright" I reply back.

I went into the closet, which only had a few things. Thank the lord that Tamaki had spare clothes that fit me. What I don't understand is if he is the only son, why does he have girl clothes? I left that thought alone. The closet is really huge, which was a big has the old apartment!

I found a cute light color purple dress, then I found a white hat with a black bow at the back, which was so cute! I change out of my pajamas into my new outfit. I look in the mirror, and I look so pretty!

I left the room, and went downstairs. I then went to the dining room, and saw Tamaki already eating his food. I sat down across from him. A butler came up to me and put a plate of food on the table in front of me. "Your breakfast, madame" he said. I said thank you and look at the food. It looks so delicious! The pancakes had the rich smell and nice color, they also put berries on top to the pancakes. The eggs look freshly pick from the finest farms.

I took my fork and ate my pancakes. They were so soft! They were warm, and were delicious! "Hinata, today I'm going to take you to school with me. I know you're not in high school, but father needs to enroll you in" Tamaki started explaining to me. I wonder where he is going with this? "Me and father have decided to let you come with me for the day. You'll just follow me where ever I go. You'll also stay after school with me, ok?" Tamaki said. I nod my head.

"Good, we will leave shortly, I suggest you'll bring a book and something for you to stir in" Tamaki suggested what I should bring. I head upstairs, quickly saying a quick 'thank you' for the food, and went to get a book bag to put some things in.

I pick out a light peach color book bag. I put a not book, a drawing pad, three books, pencils and markers to draw with. I also put my little kitty in the book bag. I left the room and went downstairs. I saw Tamaki waiting for me patiently at the door. "Ready?" he ask me. "Ready"

-time skip to school-

"Wow..." I was speechless! It was so big! "Let's go, I want you to see what club I'm in" Tamaki said, he kinda hesitated while saying his sentence. Is there something wrong with the club? "Ok" reply back.

We started walking on the path to the school main building. I look around to see golden statues, fountains with the water so clear, you can't see it, and nice trim plants and hedges. I never thought I would see the rich life, and now here I am.

We enter the building, and instantly it was beautiful! Me and Tamaki were walking and out of no where, girls were surrounding is! "Tamaki is soooo handsome!" "He even brought a little girl, soooo cute!" "Is that his sister? She really doesn't look like him" "Tamaki, I love you!"

There was so many of them, and they were so loud! "Girls this is my sister, Hinata" Tamaki announce to the girls. "She is so kawaii!!" All the girls fan girling at me. I hid behind Tamaki, I'm not really use to this. Tamaki quickly notice me being uncomfortable. He quickly led me out of the crowd, and tips the girls to come at the club this afternoon to see me again. I'm still confuse what club he is in, is it a sports club or something?

We went up about two flight of stairs, this place is really huge. We walk down a long hallway in silence. If you look thru all the windows, you would see a garden. We came up to a door, music room #3. "This is where out club is" Tamaki explain to me. "There is seven of us, for the first part of the day I'm going to leave you with three of my friends, since I have a big test today" Tamaki told me.