The secret meetings... 2 of them!

Start from the beginning

"You have no right coming into our village and ordering us around. Especially when it comes to great importance such as these!"

"Just listen to me and don't get in my way you imbecile!" I practically screamed.

"How old are you kid?"

"13."

"Exactly. What's a 13 year old girl doing being apart of a secret organization and taking on dangerous missions like this and ordering others who are older than you around? Huh?!"

"I am one of the best. You've obviously never heard of me... Or perhaps you've only heard of my fake name... Yuuki? Or, what about Raksha of the 5 Elements? Hm? Heard either?"

He stared, wide-eyed, at me,"You-you're Raksha of the 5 Elements...?"

I nodded.

"Wait!" interened another guy,"I thought Raksha of the 5 Elements was a rogue?"

They stared at me, I shrugged,"Depends on what you call me in this village. But in the Sand, I'm one of the best. That's why I'm the only one going after Orochimaru. And if you are wise enough... Stay. Away. From. My. Mission." I said through gritted teeth,"Like I said, you do anything to jeperdize it, I will personally inflict the consequences. Understood?!" I growled.

They nodded,"Meeting ajurned!" and I left.

I ran all the way into the woods and all the way until i was at the end and outside in an open field. I then combined fire, lightning, earth, water, and air and shot them up into the air. Itatchi would surely see if he's close by.

I waited for his signal.

I sniffed the air and caught his scent,"Fine. I'll just track him down." I mumbled to myself. I leaped up into a tree and took off towards his scent. I finally found him 15 minutes later, with... Others? I've never seen any of his friends before, nor did he tell me much about them, not even their names... Well... I knew Deidara and Sasori, they were really cool guys, though, Deidara is constantly fliritng with me which creeps me out and makes dad mad...

I knelt down on the branch I was on to try and get a better view. A guy that looked like a shark-let's call him Sharky dude-a guy with... I don't know... 2 shells? One on either side of his head and it looked like there was teeth-I'll call him Shelly-Sasori and Deidara were own there with Itatchi. They were all wearing the same cloak. Black with red clouds.

I could barely hear what they were saying.

"Are you sure that was nothing?" asked Sharky.

"I'm sure." said dad.

"Itatchi... It looked like Raksha's-" Deidara was cut off by dad.

"I know, Deidara." he said sharply.

"Who's Raksha, Itatchi?" asked Shelly.

"No one of your concern."

"No, I'd like to know too." said Sharky.

"It's no one!"

"She's my girlfriend. No one special to any of you." spoke Deidara.

Ugh! Why does he always call me his damn girlfriend?!!!?

"If she set that... Thing, off, she must be close, and powerful. Go fetch her." spoke Shelly.

"No! She is not coming here." Itatchi interjected.

Shelly gave him a sharp look,"She seems to be more than just Deidara's girlfriend, isn't she? Who is she to you, Itatchi? And answer truthfully, otherwise, there will be severe punishments."

Dad was about to lie, I could tell,"She's... My... Sister... No one knew about her because my family gave her up... I found her and took her with me after I killed the clan."

Shelly nodded,"Go get this sister of yours. I'd like to meet the person so dear to you. I'd also like to see what she is capable of doing..."

Dad shook his head,"I am not bringing her into this. We're after Jinchuriki, remember?!"

I froze. WHAT?! They're going after Jinchuriki?! I am a Jinchuiki! And so is Gaara, and Naruto! .... If they're after us... Then now'd be perfect timing.... Catch 3 Jinchuikis at the same time...

I saw Shelly shake his head,"Not yet... We still have about a year or 2 until its ready to receive the tailed beasts. Go. Get. Her."

"No!"

Dad was caught off guard, but I knew what was gonna happen and was already in action. Shelly used super speed to try to get dad, but I cut him off with a wall of fire. He fell backwards in surprise.

"What the hell was that Itatchi!" he pretty much screamed.

Itatchi shook his head, looking around for me.

"Itatchi! I asked a damn question, now answer it!"

"I-I don't know!" he was still looking everywhere for me, but I was well hidden.

I lifted the earth beneath them so that they were high up in the air. I brought water from... Somewhere, I don't now where, and had it spread out and circle around the little, island, I'll call it. I pointed to the sky, and to the island, a bolt of lightning came down dead in the center. I made fire build there. I made the wind start to whirl around them, this is where I come in. I jumped off of the branch and the wind blew me up with all of its might until I was directly above the island, I lowered down, there were trees around, so i emerged from them,"I believe you wanted to see what I could do... Well, now you have." I told Shelly, walking up to Itatchi.

"You're doing this?" Shelly asked.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye,"Yes." In the next second, the fire, wind, and water was gone and we were back on ground level,"Now, what business do you have with me and my, brother?" I said, arms crossed.

Shelly gave a weird grin,"I'm going to make a proposition for you."

There you have it!!! what do you think's going to happen???  COMMENT!!! FAN!!! VOTE!!! THANK YOU!!!!