MNSS : Chapter 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Jellal," " Hi" a bluenette guy with a cool red tattoo on his right eye said. I wonder if its a birthmark.

" And last but definitely not least, Erza, don't be intimidated by her, she's not as bad as she seems, when your not at her bad side." " Hello, I am Erza Scarlet, I have 3 rules. No fighting. No touching my cake. Lastly, no touching my boyfriend." the scarlet haired girl proclaimed while holding Jellal like a protective mother.

Me and Lucy giggled at her.

" Well it's nice to meet you all, not including the buffoons without a shirt and the guy with ear piercing of course." I said whispering the last part.

" Hey!" they said in unison. They surprisingly heard me and had a surprised expression. I guess they thought we were the typical scaredy cat nerd.  

" Anyway, come sit down!" Mira-san said gesturing to the two empty seats beside her.

" Arigatou, Mira-san!" we said in unison.

" Aw guys, just call me Mira."

" Ok!"

" I have a question, are you both really related? You don't look anything alike." Erza asked eating her strawberry cake.

" We're step siblings, our parents married when we were still 5 years old. So, we've basically been together for 11 years. Bt don't think we always get along, we fight a lot, it's just been a good day." I explained.

" Argh!!! My new OTP !!!! Nalu!!!!!" Mira said. We looked at her confusedly before Levy explained.

" Mira has 2 names in school, the she-devil, and the matchmaker. She basically foes this to all her friends."

" So w-we're friends?" Lucy asked looking at them with hope in her eyes. I gave them the same look and they all ( except for Gray and Gajeel ) nodded.

We smiled at each other then averted our eyes to our new ' friends '.

" Kyaaaa, Nalu moment!!"Mira secreamed not too loudly.

" It is not!" we said in unison.

A few minutes later, the bell rang and we all headed to class. It turned out that Levy, Gajeel, Gray, and Juvia were at our last period. I ended up sitting next to Lucy who sat next to Levy who sat next to Gajeel. Gray was behind me and Juvia was behind Lucy.

I could feel Gray giving me an icy glare while Gajeel scoffed at me murmuring," weak " under his breath.

A tick popped into my forehead and I was twitching like crazy. Those two really ticks me off.

Without another moment, Lucy pinched my hand and glared at me.

I started shaking and stopped twitching.

" Sorry Luce, I won't do it again. Probably."

" Ha! The nerd is afraid of his sister!" I heard Gray smirking.

I hate him.

Class finally began. What a relief!

- After school -

FINALLYYYYYY!!!! I couldn't wait to get out of this school. I need to get to my punching walls. That's right, walls, I tried using punching bags but they broke the moment I hit them. At least the walls can be placed back together.

As I was walking beside Lucy, I sensed someone was following us. I stopped walking and Lucy looked back.

" What's wrong Natsu?"

" Someone's following us" I smirked.

She smirked back and knew what to do.

We walked to a corner and hid at the edge. When I saw two figures coming our way, I quickly jumped out, shocking them both. Lucy followed behind me lazily like she was gonna take a nap in the middle of the street.

" Lucy! Don't you dare sleep through this again!" I yelled at her making her wake up from her daze.

" Sorry Natsu this just happens way too often."

" Hey, nerds! We're still here!"

We turned around and saw Gray and Gajeel smirking at us.

" What'cha guys want?"

" We're here to teach you a lesson for trying to hang out with us!" Gray said.

" Your weak, you don't deserve to hang out with us." Gajeel said laughing evilly.

" Luce?" I gave Lucy puppy dog eyes and she sighed in defeat.

" Fine, as long as you don't repeat this at school."

" Aye sir!!"

" What's wrong Nerdsu? Asking your sister for help? How unmanly." Gray scoffed.

From the corner of the school's building, Elfman's man instinct tingled.

" Actually, I was asking her permission." I smirked and took off my glasses revealing my onyx eyes and giving them to Lucy ( the glasses not his eyes ).

" For what? Running away?" Gajeel snickered.

I gave them another smirk before punching Gajeel in the face. Apparently I hitted him a little too hard cause he flew right into 10 trees.

" Oops sorry, didn't mean to hit you THAT hard." I said emphasizing the word THAT.

Gray looked at me surprised before running up to me.

" Don't get cocky because you hit that idiot!"
he said.

" Sorry bout this.." I apologized before hand before hitting him in the face like Gajeel and he flew right in his direction landing beside him.

" Natsu! That was way too harsh, even for them!"

" But they were really irritating and I tried my best to hold it in, well it only worked for the 30% but hey! Atleast I held back?"

" Natsu..... Tou better carry them home or else~~~~~"

I shivered in fear and started walking towards the two. I started picking them up each person in one hand. Luckily for them, they weighed less than 500 pounds so I was still able to carry them.

To be continued.....