After all she was falling from her seat without anyone pushing her from her seat in front of so many students who will laugh at her.

She kept that thought aside, but didn't stopped trying.

As well as her mind didn't stopped questioning,

Whats wrong with him?

What happened?

Did she do something? obviously she would thought that because he is not talking to her, not even looking at her.

***

When the bell rang indicating that today's hours are over she packed her bag as fast as possible.

She were excited to show him the painting she had completed last night.

She was all ready to drag him to her home, but when she turned around in her place She found an empty place beside her........he was not there, he is gone.

***

When she saw him making his way out of the building , she ran for him.

"zayn" she called him but he didn't stopped. so she called his name again but still no effect

She knew that he had heard her calling his name, but why didn't he stopped then?

When she was finally beside him, walking with him side by side ,she noticed something.

Something which was really different of him, he was angry. anger can be clearly seen in his eyes,

She had never seen him this angry in these past days.

Then what is it?

Why he is angry?

***

When he didn't stopped she tried to stop him by grabbing his hand but he simply freed his hand from her grasp without even looking at her and started walking again.

When they both reached the exit of campus, her falling behind him. he didn't even stopped there as she thought he would do.

She let him walk for a while, the thought of showing him her last nights paintings was now out of her mind.

There was only questions in her mind..........about him

Even after out of the campus he didn't stopped walking.

Why was he walking? he was too grumpy today to drive his car. And god only knows what will happen if he did drive his car today!

He was not stopping ,walking, bumping into every person who was in his way not even apologizing to them.

She was still following him, dodging every person he had bumped into saying sorry to them.

***

When they reached a quite ally , she knew that this is the only chance where she can compete with his long strides and catch him.

***

After making her way beside him, this time she didn't try calling his name or grab his hand in her small once instead she directly jump in front of him which in result made him to bump into her.

They both fall on the concrete surface,she beneath him and him on her top.

"what the hell?" he didn't even think that he was on top of her and yelled at her.

He didn't wait there and stood up and started walking again without even offering her a hand.

She was still on the ground, thinking why he yelled her?

She was use to this random yelling , as she and Aiden used to be yelled at each other for smallest arguments

But this,

Something was really wrong with him......

***

She was again on her feet chasing him in the ally.

He was clearly indicating her that he was not in a mood to have any company he even yelled her again,

"Go to hell!" but she didn't stopped there.

His words hurt a little, but if it's not for him she would have stopped a while ago. but his yelling made her clear that even if he don't need any company , he need the closer .......

Iust like without even knowing he had offered her.

***

"zayn!!"

"zayn please stop!!"

"zayn please...." she plea, but still there was no effect on him.

She was getting frustrated now, she was never a girl with a patience . she tried but now its going out of her hand........

***

"what the hell is wrong with you?" she yelled at him grabbing him by his shoulders, turning him around to face her.

His hands were now in fests, he was controlling till now but she has to break it

His anger was now controlling him.

"Let go Selena!" he said with no emotion when she tried to grab his hands.

"I said let go!!" he yelled louder , which made her flinch a little again but she didn't leave his hand from her grasp.

"n-nno" she shutter but answered him.

Call it her stubbornness but now it was making him more n more angry.

***

He was breathing hard, she was just observing him with wide eyes.

What if he yelled at her again, she needs to be ready.

"You don't want to be near me right now, so let go!" he said again with stern voice controlling his anger. his jaw was clinching.

"zay-" but before she could continue he did something which sure made her not only flinch but scared of him.

***

"No! leave me the f**k alone" he didn't realize what place his hand was .

Until he saw that she was gasping for air.

"z--z-za--a-zayn,......b-br-eath" he removed his hand from her throat which was grasping it way to tightly.

Horror crept on him, he had made a mistake.

She was coughing in front of him , this was ll his fault.

He couldn't see her like this, suffering because of what he did........

He ran , he ran from his mistake without looking back at her.

And she just stared at is running figure with watery eyes ........with fear

This is not the zayn she knew ....

No!

He was someone else.......

***

~She did know about him but still there are a lot of things she didn't have clue about.~

confusion??

cliffhanger!!!!haha

this chapter is pretty much unexpected by you guy's i know this. but what do you think about this?

you will get your answers in next chapters, i am still working on it. but promise i will publish it soon

don't forget to vote and comment!

one more thing , thank you so much for reading this book!!

3oo reads 36votes 53comments! made my day, means a lot to me guy's.

thank you so much!

-CelticLove.