Chapter 6: the mysterious Lil youth

Start from the beginning

"Michael? I didn't know you and four eyes goes here. Anyways I'm trying to look for this kid, he's level 50, wears a legendary cap, gray mixed shirt and Red Hi-tops. Also his weapon was the L-3 Nozzlenose D."

"Um I don't..know...I've heard of him before...he's pretty mysterious and talks to no one...h-he also does Turf wars and Rank modes alone, n-never Private or squad battle."

"Hmm thanks for the clues...btw I never saw you in turf wars before. Wanna do a private 1 on 1 turf war?"

"Oh I-I don't...know...I'm a little scared..."

"It's alright to be scared its just paint that hurts a lot...wait I mean-"

"I know what you mean...sure I'll play the game with you."

"Alright but first no one says play the game, we squid kids say: sure I'll hang and stuff like that."

"O-oh I'm sorry..."

"No need to be sorry, look after school we'll play, ok?"

"Okay!"

As soon as school is over, Jared rushes to the lobby and creates a private room.

"Alright Michael should be coming any minute. Well unless he walks slow."

"H-hey Jared I'm in..."

"Alright let's get started. What stage do you wanna try?"

Before they enter another boy steps in with them. Right when they choose the stage.

"Wha?? It's you!!"

"Sup"

"Wh-who is he Jared?..."

"He's the boy I met in a turf wars. The one I told you about."

"Don't worry I'm not here to interrupt you guys' game. I just wanna observe how things go."

"What do you mean?" Jared wonders

"That is for you to find out....hmm so Special charge up, Ink saver sub & Bomb range up. Interesting abilities Jared. And you: Tenacity, Defense up, & Swim speed up. Nice abilities also."

"What do you mean? How did you know what abilities our clothes had?" Jared curiously asked

"I know everything there is to Splatoon. How else did I reach level 50 rank S+"

"YOUR S+ TOO??"

"Is this match gonna start already or what?"

"Oh! Right! The stage is gonna be Flounder Heights okay? Okay then let's get moving!"

"D-don't yell so loud..." Michael said nervously

They enter the apartment complex & they begin in 3..2....1....GO!!! As soon as it starts, the mysterious boy doesn't ink anything but follows Jared on the sidelines.

"Ya know you could help out instead of watching."

"Nah I wanna see what your made of. And how you treat the enemy."

"I think Michael uses a bucket for a weapon so this'll be easy."

"That bucket is called a slosher. And it's a weapon that comes with burst bombs and inkstrike."

"Wow you really know your stuff...WHAT IS YOUR NAME??"

"Get back to the turf war man."

"Grrrr fine. I think I can see Michael from up here. He inked a descent amount of turf. But not for long."