Wedding Day (Epilogue)

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She's now walking down the aisle. She's wearing a very beautiful wedding dress that made her look more of a princess. Happiness is written in her face as she walked with her father. She never thought that this day would finally come.

Kung sabagay sa dami nga naman ng pinagdaanan nila sinong mag-aakala na aabot din pala sa espesyal na araw na 'to.

What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

She walked like a princess and looked at her prince. The prince was waiting for his princess and look at her princess as if she was the most beautiful girl in the whole world. They look so perfect for each other as if they're purely and perfectly made for each other.

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

"Ikaw na ang bahala sa anak namin. Mahal na mahal namin 'yan. She's not perfect, she may have flaws but I assure you're so lucky to have her at sigurado naman akong maswerte din siya sayo." Ipinagkatiwala na ng kanyang papa si Neezel kay Caiden.

"Makakaasa po kayo. Mas mamahalin ko pa ang anak ninyo." Caiden told Neezel's father. Ikinawit ni Neezel ang kanyang kamay sa braso ni Caiden. Hindi maikakaila ang sobrang kasiyahan na nararamdaman ng dalawa.

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Maraming nakasaksi sa wagas nilang pagmamahalan. Mayroon mang naging hadlang subalit hindi ito ang tumuldok sa kanilang pagmamahalan sa halip ito pa ang higit na nagpapatag sa kanila. They're finally exchanging their vows in front of their family and friends.

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

"Love..." Panimula ni Caiden. "Alam kong hindi naging madali para sa ating dalawa ang makarating sa espesyal na araw na 'to. Alam kong sobra rin kitang nasaktan nung araw na iniwan kita, hindi mo man ako nakikita nung araw na yun, mas nasaktan ako kasi nasaktan kita ng sobra. Sabi ko nga sa sarili ko nun... tama ba yung desisyon ko? Pero inisip ko na lang na para sa atin namang dalawa 'yon. Nagtiwala na lang ako sa pagmamahal mo sa akin. At hindi mo ako binigo kasi kahit na limang taon yun, ako pa rin pala... Thank you for giving me another chance. Thank you because you chose me. I may not be a perfect prince charming but I can promise you I'll be the only prince in your life and you'll be my only princess in my life. Can you still remember the first time we met, we were too young that time but I already know that during that time you're perfectly made for me. I promise myself I won't love any other girl, it's only you. I may not be perfect, I know I have flaws... alam kong sa buhay mag-asawa dun lang magsisimula ang lahat at higit pa nating makikilala ang isa't-isa. I really wanted to spend the rest of my life loving and knowing you more. Kung sakali mang magkaroon tayo ng hindi pagkakaunawaan, hinding-hindi ako magsasawang suyuin ka, gaya ng pagmamahal ko sayo... hindi ako magsasawang mahalin ka." He paused for a moment to wipe her tears. Hindi na kasi napigilang umiyak ni Neezel sa sobrang sayang nararamdaman niya.

"Thank you so much for loving me back. You know what I always dream of you and now that I finally reach you, I'm proud to be a good dreamer. Thank you for letting me hold the key in your heart and thank you for always keeping the key in my heart. I love you and there's no perfect word that can show how much I love and there is no one I would ever love the way I love you." And that ends his vow, everyone was so touched. We'll who wouldn't?