Chapter 5: down and dirty

Vanessa's POV

"OK enough Andrea I'm not your boyfriend we broke up last year and plus I have my eye on someone else." Kian said he looked at me and then I knew my thoughts were real Kian did like me and I liked Kian right back I looked down so he couldn't see me blushing he looked at Andrea and she let his hand go and walked away in complete silence. I stepped closer towards him hoping he would do something or make a move. He grabbed my hand i felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart started so beat faster than a drum I looked at
and smiled. "Let's go have some fun okay?" I said trying to stay calm "okay" he said.

We all started walking then I revisited the question "how do you guys know each other?" "We used to be a collab group on YouTube but we had to split up because we all got busy with our own stuff. Now JC and I have a channel together while the other boys went their own ways. We get together every once a year to hang out though. This is our once a year." I was flattered Kian wanted me to come on a special day like this. Wait..... Is he famous? Oh my god what if he is I didn't even know. I wouldn't care anyways he was perfect famous or not famous.

We left after it got windy and Kian took me to his and jc's house. JC left with Ricky to go to a party so we had the place to our self. We went to his room and just talked for hours about random stuff then he did it. "I love that band" I said he looked at me while he bit his lips then... He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back then he pulled away "I'm sorry I just...your perfect." He said I was in love. I kissed him. This time harder and with more passion then he put his hand on my hip and we made out for awhile until he started unbuckling his pants "wait" I said he stopped and looked at me "I'm sorry I'll stop" he said "no no no don't I just need you to promise me that this won't be a hit it quit it thing" "Vanessa, I have never felt this way about someone before. If I used you for sex I would be the stupidest person alive." I smiled and finally said what I should have said a long time ago. "Kian...I love you." he smiled and then kissed me. And I don't think I have to go into details for you to understand what happened behind closed doors.

Later that night I fell asleep on his chest as he rubbed my head and then said "I love you more Vanessa"

______________________________________

Thanks to all you guys who actually read my crappy writing next chapter is going to be interesting

-Celestina