Chapter 3: Ex's and Uh Oh's

____________
Kian's POV
____________

I woke up to someone calling my name "Kian!!!!!!" Ugh I knew that voice... "What Jc?" Were all going to the beach are you coming?" I was so tired from staying up late but... Wait! I could text Vanessa and have her come too!

I pulled out my phone and texted her

Me: Good morning

Vanessa: hey Kian sleep well?

Me: Slept great thanks, what are you doing right now?

Vanessa: I was going to pennyboard around town why?

Me: I'm picking you up what's your address ?

Vanessa: oh..OK its 1772 Fredrickson avenue

Me: we will be over as soon as freaking possible

I went downstairs and all the guys were waiting in Ricky's car. "Guys I'm taking my car and going somewhere real quick." I started the engine and went off before them.

I arrived at Vanessa's house and knocked on the door. She opened it with a smile that made my eyes open wider. "Ready?" I asked "for what, where are we going?" "OK come on" I said as I walked to my car. She followed.

_______________
Vanessa's POV
_______________

He was mysterious. I kinda liked it. We got in his car and drove off. We arrived at the beach. He got out and greeted 5 other boys one being the one with him when we met.

He introduced me to all of them their names were Connor, Sam, Ricky, Trevor, and Jc. I had found kian on YouTube the night before but he didn't know that. It was weird because I thought it was just him and jc so I asked. "How do you-" I was cut off. A woman's voice from behind "hey Kian" I looked at him as he turned around then she pulled him in and kissed him smack dab right in his lips. I was so confused.. I was speachless.