Chapter 1: Back to the beginning

The way he held me, the way he looked at me. I loved him so much I couldn't even explain it. This all started a year ago.

ONE YEAR AGO

It was a normal day like any other I got up and put my feet on the fuzzy carpet still half asleep and went to the bathroom. I turned on the light and looked in the mirror and of course no surprise my hair looked awful. I begin to brush it and then brushed my teeth. I continued to my closet and picked a pair of ripped jeans and a tank top. I grabbed my phone and my backpack and went to school.

My day at school was no different from every other day. After school I proceeded to the little café next to the school . I pulled out a couple of dollars and bought a drink then I sat down at a table if my choice. Sitting next to me was a great looking guy. Little did I know this guy would be the one true love of my life. He looked at me funny and I just sat and pretended I didn't notice him staring. I looked over to see that he was coming towards me. I felt awkward and a little scared but he stopped walking when he reached my table. "Is this seat taken?" He asked with a polite tone. "No" I replied not knowing what else to say.

"My name is kian" he said and reached his hand out to shake mine. I accepted the gesture and shook his hand. " Vanessa" I said with a smile. He was trying so hard that it made him so adorable. " sorry to just show up but I noticed you were alone and thought I recognized you." He recognized me? How? I'd never seen kian anywhere before this. " You go to Kingston high right?" Kian asked with a slight smile. "Yea I do actually." That's how he knew me I thought to myself, it didn't seem creepy anymore.

He looked at me in a way I couldn't describe. He was so adorable. The way his dimples showed when he smiled, the way his eyes stared into mine. I stared right back. I didn't want to fall for him but... I was.

______________________________________

OK guys sorry it's short but here's the first chapter hope you enjoy
- Celestina