Chapter 7: Daddy's girl

Vanessa's POV

On the way back to Kian and Jc's house I stared out the window and just looked around. I caught Kian looking at me with eyes of wonder. "What Kian?!" I said jokingly with a huge smile "your just so perfect" he said

We got back to his house and decided to go to sleep. Jc wasn't there so we took the opportunity to have a make out session. Figuring he would be home soon we stopped and put on lazy clothes and went to bed. He put his arms around me holding me tight. I kissed his arm and then he kissed my shoulder. "Goodnight princess" he said "goodnight Kian I love you" "I live you so much more baby" he said and with that I drifted off into sleep.

Kian's POV
I woke up to a empty bed. No Vanessa I slowly got up and looked around while yawning and rubbing my eyes. I saw her in one of my big tee shirts making pancakes "good morning beautiful" I said then leaned over and kissed her "good morning sleepyhead" she smiled at me "I love pancakes!" I said she smiled at me "good".

Then JC walked in "hey guys sorry that took so long" he said "where were you dude" I said "I stayed with Ricky for a little while and we just hung out and he introduced me to his new girlfriend." He closed the door and looked at me "JC its Thursday we have to upload tomorrow!" I said "oh shit I forgot hold on lemme get my camera" he walked out "are you gonna be in it to babe?" I asked Vanessa "me?" She asked "well your name is Vanessa right" I chuckled then her phone rang "hey mom what's up?... Mom calm down I can't understand when u talk like that." Suddenly her face filled with worry and sadness. "I'm on my way" she said then a tear streamed down her face. Just then JC walked in and looked at us "what did I miss?" He said

"Don't cry sweetheart" I said and wiped the tear from her face. "I need you to take me to Belliville hospital.. My dad.... They said he only has a few hours." She started to cry. "OK baby come on let's go" I said JC stood there and said "what about me and filming?" "We can do it later this is more important OK?" "OK JC said"

Once we got in the car Vanessa cried even more. " baby I'm here for you always OK?" I said. "Thank you for this Kian I love you." We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later. We rushed in "were here to see Michael Claire." She said in a hurry "0k room 732" down the hall to your left" the lady at the desk said Vanessa took OK "thanks" I said.

We arrived in the room and there was her dad he looked pale and sick as hell "daddy" Vanessa said "my baby girl" her dad said slowly and sickly. She cried "its OK baby you are OK and you will be fine without me" I sat next to her and kissed her cheek. Her dad looked at me "Vanessa who is this?" He asked "this is my boyfriend Kian" she said trying to hold back the tears as well as she could. " Kian" he said "take care of her for me will you" "yes sir I promise" I said "good, and Vanessa remember I will and always will live you.." He said faintly and then the line went flat Vanessa cried and buried her head in my chest. He was dead.

______________________________________

Sad chapter I know, sorry but life isn't always sunshine and rainbows thanks for reading and I promise this will get more interesting.

- Celestina