~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 1

Hello Hii, My name is Ebony, this is my first story on wattpad. I have a quizilla where I posted this story along with others. But, we all know what happened to quizilla. >.> But, I hope you will all enjoy my story. Feedback is always AMZING and very helpful. So please leave your comments. Oh and VOTE, of course. Bye, <3.

Chapter 1

I was on the rooftop of the school with my best friend Ukinako. I knew that he wasn't like me and I was  afraid to tell him my true feelings

*Now that I think about it, I never had a girlfriend before and Ukinako never asked me about it.*

We came up here after the class bell had rang, and were hanging out for about 20 minutes now. We sat there leaning against the bars of the railing talking casually.

*I think I’m going to tell him, while there is time*

He stares at me as I came out of my thoughts and I blushed. He smiled, starting to get up while dusting himself off. I tugged at his pants. He looked at me but I looked away.

“Uki” I started off. “ Um….there’s something I have been meaning to tell you, and I don’t really know how to say it.” I sighed as he squats down next to me making me even more nervous. I drew in a breath and whispered.

“I love you”

 he laughs a bit, touching my head and petting it.

“Duh, I know that, I love you too!” He says I look at him with shocked eyes and my face softens as he stands back up. He starts to walk toward the door leading into the school building. I put my head back into my hands

“That's not what meant” I whispered and he stops “Did you say something Korime?”

I stand up with my head low allowing my bangs to hide my face and clenched my hands in a tight fist. I look up at him with a face I didn't even know I could make because his expression seemed surprised

“I mean I’m IN love with you!” His surprised look seemed to stay on his face and then he lowers his head and turn's to walk toward the door again. I quickly walked over to him and grab his shoulder

“Uki?”  I say worried but, he slaps my hand off of him and doesn't even bother to look at me as he reaches for the roof door “I'm going to class” he says disinterestedly.

My eyes grew wide. I could barely catch my breath and grabbed a hold of my chest.

*I was rejected……..and I ruined our friendship*

I could feel my heart and soul pouring out of my body.  I start to back away  until my back came in contact with the railing, slowly I let my body sink down to the ground. I just sat there, feeling completely lifeless, my heart ached and so did my head from thinking. I felt a tear fall out of my eye and I quickly wiped it off for I knew if I started to cry now, I wasn't going to stop.

*Don't be a wuss Korime, come on, get up and get your best friend back it's not the end of the world!*

I get up to my feet and run towards the door, opened it, and went down the stairs. As I  was racing down the stairs it felt like my feet were going slower than how I was reacting and I almost fell off a stop. I stopped and caught my breathe hitting the wall with my fist. It hurt a bit but I didn't care *damn....I need to slow down*

I straightened up, fixed my clothes and took in two big breathes. I walked down the stairs and after about five steps my mind started to race again and before I knew it I was going fast again, my heart felt like it was beating out my chest. I finally stopped when I reached the 2nd floor hallway, and stood in front of my classroom. *I have to tell him it was just a joke*