Chapter 29

No ones POV
"What are you talking about Scarlet?" Natsu yelled at her.
"It's Zeref he's here." Scarlet growled.
"How are you sure?" Lucy asked.
"I have spy's all over the forest" she explained.
"Weiss!! Siniclur!!" A pale blonde guy with blacks wings landed at did a girl with white wings and curly blonde hair.
(Siniclur is Fang mixed with Iggy. Weiss is basically Angel. Looks wise. For Maximum Ride readers!)
Weiss had snow flakes surrounding her head.
"We have confirmed its him but he has a small group of demons with him." Weiss said.
"He's brought Tartarus." Scarlet rubbed the back of her neck.
She closed her eyes and a bow appeared in front of her as did two swords.
"Prepare for battle" She tied her hair into a high pony tail. (Her ribbon is what blocks her power now!)
Time skip (when they get there)
"Stay quiet" Scarlet demanded. She pulled her bow string back and a white arrow appeared. The arrow zoomed towards them.
Natsu's POV
I prepared my fire sword. Waiting for the signal from Scarlet. A white streak shot towards the small group. I jumped from the Magnolia tree. The group below was pushed back a nudge by the arrow. I slashed my sword at a girl with green hair and a mask covering it. I singed the end of her claws with the sword. I saw Scarlet run towards me. I immediately crouched a struck my sword at the precise moment Scarlets enchanted sword hit the demon. I glanced at everyone. Laxus and Mirajane were fighting a girl fighting with books. Gajeel and Levy were fighting a man with yellow ears.
"Before you ever so rudely attacked me I was gonna say I'm Kyoka. I am in the dark guild Tartarus"
Gajeels POV
"Boom" the guy in front of Levy and I said.
I pushed Levy out of the way. I picked her up. "Iron dragons Roar!" I yelled. He dodged it. "Solid Script; Hole!" He fell into the hole.
"Nice one Shrimp!" She pouted looking adorable.
"I'm Jackel. I'm a member of Tartarus. And I've come to kill everyone for Lord Zeref."
"Iron dragons Roar!" Then what Scarlet said hit me. Her world.
"Boom" I said. Jackels eyes widened.
"How?" Then the attack hit him.
Levy looked at me surprised.
"It's her world" I said. Her eyes widened. Yellow particles went up in to air.
"Hello I see you have defeated Jackel"
Laxus's POV
I saw Mira glance at everyone else.
"Satan Soul! Sentari!" (I think that's it!)
Books went flying at me and Mira was in between us.
"My demon particles stop your curse" my white haired mate said.
Mira went flying towards her. She blocked.
"I'm Seliah. A member of the nine demon gates." Mira ducked.
"Lightning Dragons Roar!" She blocked.
Her world. My eyes widen. And I smirk.
Mira struck her in the stomach. I sent lightning towards her and it bounced off her. "How can you use curses?"
Miras eyes widen. (If you remember Sheliahs curse is special so the attacks won't work for mind control!)
It's her world Laxus!
I know that's how I did that!
Mira and I locked hands.
"UNISON RAID!! Lighting demon!"
(Listen I'm aware that is says lightning demon)
A ball of lightning appeared in front of us.
"Go!" Both of us yelled in sync.
The ball zoomed and hit her head on.
"I'm not over yet!" She yelled through the smoke.
Scarlets POV
Lucy screamed and I felt Natsu's presence disappear. "Looks like your brother decided to abandon you for a 'girl'" Kyoka empathized girl. "I don't need him. Lucy does" a black area zoomed by me and I smirked. "You should also watch your back" she turned to see a angered Rogue.
"Oh come on you think I said I don't need Natsu because I think Lucy needs him more." I scoff "it's because I already have somebody there for me." She turned back to me and I was in front of her. "Your really bad at watching your back aren't you?" I smirked as she flew up from a double uppercut. She landed and Zeref stepped forward to face us.
"Hello Scarlet how are you doing?"
I glare at him.
"How cold! I'm hurt!"
I charge him. He hits my shoulder as I hit his neck.
Lucy's POV
I am fighting this necromancer guy and I can't land a punch or kick! Natsu runs and try's to punch the guy. He goes right through. "Open gate of the Golden bull! Taurus! Open gate of the lion! Leo! Open gate of the maiden! Virgo!" I was getting drained of magic energy just trying to land one hit.
"Hime! You shouldn't push yourself!" Leo grabbed my elbow as I was falling down.
"Lucy!" Natsh looks worried.
"Don't worry" I push Leo's hand away. "I will be fine."
"Hime..." Leo states.
"Let's attack now!" I say hurriedly to get off the topic.
The girl with white wings appears next to me.
"Let me see your fox key" she puts her hand out. I hesitate then give it to her.
"Come on sister let's play!" She yells.
NaLu-chan appears. I pull out my whip to start helping them.
"Let's go" Weiss says.
I nod.
I 'try' to hit him with my whip but it glides fight through him.
He punches me in the face. I hit the ground and one thought goes through my head before I pass out. It's her world.
Time skip (I know I'm lazy)
Still Lucy's POV
I open my eyes groggily. I sit up and look around then I remember what happened.
I sigh causing Natsu to look up and smile hit toothy grin. "Hey Luce!" He hugged me.
"How is Wendy?"
"Do you not remember?" He asks.
I shake my head.
"Well turns out Wendy heals fast. Well after that guy knocked you out you woke up with your hair streaked purple and you had glowing purple eyes. You took out three members then the rest retreated because Scarlet defeated Zeref." 
My mouth dropped.
"I-I d-defeated three m-members"
___________________________________
Exactly 1000 words does that make up for the short chapter I just did? I hope it does! Listen I only have two ideas left so I need help! Please comment on what else I should do! Next time Chapter 30!!!
Signed~ your lovely camellia