Chapter 1

~_~

"Last day of summer and you are spending it at work?" Becca ask me in disbelief. "Are you kidding me! You are gonna be in Michigan for crying out loud! Get in a Bikini and strut yourself!"

"Okay Becca. How many times do I have to say this? I like being here." I shake my head at my Best Friend. Right now we are at my last day of work for the summer. We are sitting in the guard shack on the beach waiting for our next shift to start.

"You are only happy if you are playing lacrosse or are in the water." She shakes her head in return back at me. "Come on." She stands up from the bean bag chair she was sitting in. She grabs my hand and forces me out of the seat I was ever so comfortably sitting in.

"We are going for a walk." she stomps out of the shack and into the bright sunlight.

"Fine." I grumble searching for the RayBan's on my forehead. My feet connected with the warm sand. That's another think I love about the summer, I never wear shoes unless its my lacrosse cleats and even at my summer lacrosse tournaments I barely wear those.

"Come on! Look at all the people." She gushes. "I love it!"

Becca was also really weird in the way that she loves looking at people in their natural habitats. She takes pictures of them. Like In Lilo and Stich, Lilos photos are her photos. Enough said. While she likes photography I like music, but that's another story.

So here we are, Becca dragging me across the beach, trying to take pictures of the people, while I just want to be back in the shack waiting for my next shift. Dont get me wrong I am just as active as the next hyper 3 year old, but I just had a huge Lax tournament yesterday and the Yale Coach was there. I dont think I have ever tried that hard in a Lacrosse game in a while.

"Right Robi?" Becca smiles at me breaking me out of my thoughts. It was just now that I realized that we were stopped in front of the guard stand talking to two guys who were very attractive and about our age.

"What?"

"Were going to the end of summer beach party tonight!"

"Oh yeah. And who are you again?" I asked. Next time Becca should make sure I'm paying attention before making a fool out of myself.

"Liam." the tall brown hair gray eye dude said.

"Alex." the blond hair, surfer looking dude said.

"So maybe we can see you tonight?" Becca says to both of them with a huge flirty smile on her face. Now is probably the time I should tell you about Becca and I's boys adventure. Mainly Becca, I've been kinda low key.

Becca and Luke were going strong until some girl came and visited Luke from back home who was his old girlfriend and they ended up hooking up. Becca found out and dumped his sorry ass, only after an epic prank we pulled on both of them. Other than that she has had full on flirt mode always finding two guys for us to get with. I just kinda have been low key. Talking to Eli, Jake, and Tyler. Nothing really special just some friends who surf and Lax together. Id rather keep it that way.

"See you guys tonight then." Liam smiled at Becca and I.

"Im sure we will." I said trying not to be sarcastic and all. But really Becca I am leaving tomorrow I just want to be all low key and enjoy my last beach night before I am in the middle of nowhere.

"Come on we have to go to our shift now." I say dragging her away from the two boys in front of us.

We were a few feet away before Becca started to gush about them. Wow new record.