IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, It's me(Yuki-chan) obviously, and I have an extremely important announcement I would like to make.

Okay, I know I haven't updated in a very long time. Well, I really don't have an excuse. OTL. 

What is going on, is I really don't have an idea as to where this story is going. It was originally just a troll fan fic. and I feel really bad about it. To be honestly, I'm sickened at my own writing. I've improved a lot, grammar wise AND at writing in general. I am not going to discontinue this story as I did my first fan fiction, but instead. I really would like to rewrite  both this one and Forever here.  I'm currently on my summer break, and have until towards the end of August to do nothing. 

Please, I know and I'm sure that most of my fans( or followers now as they are called) are angered with me. Just bare with me okay...? I'm not going to delete this story, but I will eventually get around to publishing a completely new one that is the same as this, but better written so to speak.

I am also in desperate need of a BETA reader, or an editor. If someone would be interested in the position. Not just to read the stories before they are posted, but seriously wants to help me become a better writer please email me. 

I am not looking for spam, so if you're not emailing me for anything regarding the fan fiction then do not bother. I may seem rude at the moment, but... I'm trying to do this for the sake of you all (my readers,followers, fans, or whatever you may be called.)

Thank you all for putting up with me for so long.

~ YUKI

PS. to those who may have been interested in the editing/BETA position. 

Please email me at the following address: Hatsune_Miku_Luvs_You@yahoo.com. 

Please title the email's subject as: Interested in BETA reader's position. 

or something along those lines, so that I know.

I'm sure most of you do not care, but if I just so happen to receive more than one. (Which I highly doubt, I will receive one in general) I will respond to both, saying that I will make you my new editor/beta or that  I thank you for your time, and I just found someone for the position.

and again, thank you guys.

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Yuki-chan