Finally! You let me out of this hell hole!

I sat at the top of a tree in the park, around our regular meeting place. The damn old mans still late. I dyed his hair pink, and burned all of his perv books..... theres really not that many ways left for me to torture him..... I let out a sigh and watched Sasuke walk over to the tree. "Is our sensei still in one piece?"He asked

I let out a laugh, "Sadly, but he might be later than usual today.... mourning his perverted books."I said with a sly grin planted on my face. Sasuke smirked. "Awww, not in the mood to talk alot today?"I asked, jumping down from my spot on the tree.

"Hn"

I frowned, "Awww, all the progress, we've made has now been lost."I sighed. "Ohhh duckbutt, duckbutt, When will I get you to talk in complete sentences?"I asked.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sasuke's P.O.V

I looked at Ai, and really tried not to laugh. She was completely different from any girl, that I've ever met. She didn't stalk me, confess her 'undying love' every two minutes, and she was acually attractive. WAIT! What am I thinking..... I can't avenge my clan thinking like this.......

I turned around and saw Ai on the ground. I sweat dropped.... Yep she is toltally different from any girl i've EVERR met. She is like the female Naruto. Give her 2 minutes of bordom and she falls asleep. That takes skill. She is acually kinda cute.......

"SASUKE-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I heard a familar voice call. My eye twitched as I noticed that it was Sakura calling me. I sighed heavily and turned to face the annoying pinkette.

"Sasuke-kun!"She shouted glomping me. My eyes widened as I struggled to get the girl off of me.

"Yo, Duckbutt, Pinky go get a damn room, I'm trying to sleep."Ai barked looking at me, her eyes narrowed.

"Get off of me!"I snarled at the pink haired girl who reluctently gave up. "Sasuke-kun, Why are you so mean."She asked crossing her arms like a child. "Why are you so annoying Sakura?"Ai and I said in unison.

"Hmph!"

"DUCKBUTT!"Ai snarled closing her eyes and facing the other way.

"IT WASN'T ME!"I shouted..... See there are only two things in this world that litterally scare me... One is Ibiki, and the other is Ai.. She is really scary, not only that but she can beat the shit outta me with the flick of her finger..... Can't believe that I just admitted that.

"Ai-chan, Sakura-chan!"Shouted Naruto running towards the now asleep Ai. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."Sakura warned the blonde. Who is way too stupid to listen. "Ai-chan!"He shouted in her ear while poking her with a stick.

5..

4...

3....

2.....

1........

Then Naruto screamed. Idiot! "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, AI-CHAN! THAT HURT!"he whinned with anime tears running down his face.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ai's P.O.V

"I SWEAR TO GOD! NARUTO! I WILL FREAKING RIP YOUR BALLZ OFF IF YOU TOUCH ME ONE MORE TIME! I WON'T JUST...... ERR DO WHAT I DID NOW!"I barked, at the now petrified blonde.

"Yo! I kinda had some problems with my hair this morning..... I ran out of volume."Said our now pink-haired sensei. Who was perched atop of a fence. I smirked at the sight. Heh so he chose to use the cherry blossom sented shampoo? I would have prefered if he chose midnight jasmine..... that one would have turned his hair purple.

"So sensei, what possesed you to dye your hair pink?"I asked my smirk not fading.

His eyes narrowed at me and I closed my eyes and copied his smile. "It was just an innocent question, don't give me that look."I said trying not to laugh but epicly failed.

OH MY FLIPPIN GAWSHHH! I CAN'T HELP NOT LAUGHING!

"I'm sorry sensei.... that was uncalled for...."I fake appologised to the man. An anime vein appered on his head. "YOU SOILED MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO!"Kakashi anime cried.

"GET TO THE POINT NOW!"Naruto yelled breaking up mine and Kakashi's very emotional conversation.

I sweatdropped. "Do you not notice anything wrong with our sensei?"I asked the blonde who stood there with a blank expression on his face, "No..."He replied and everyone anime fell.... well Kakashi did to, but he fell off the fence.

"The hokage has summoned us for a mission."He stated. "IF I HAVE TO HELP ANOTHER DINOSAUR, I SWEAR I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE!"I declared making my way towards my sensei.

____________________________________________________________________________

The hokage sat in his desk with 4 scrolls in front of him.

"Team 7, babysitting, potato peeling,shopping......"The old man started. "OH HELLLL NO!"I shouted before Naruto could. "THOSE MISSIONS ARE NOT EVEN MISSIONS!!!!!! CAN I HAVE ANOTHER S-RANK OR AT LEAST A B-RANK MISSION?!" I shouted

The hokage looked at me with a stern look on his face. "Ai, you are part of a team now, and your team mates are not qualified for those kinds of missions."The hokage said.

"THEN PUT ME ON A TEAM WHO IS QUALIFIED FOR 'THOSE KINDS OF MISSIONS'!"I shouted at the hokage.

Every one of my team mates and the hokage sweat dropped. "Things don't work like that."The hokage said in reply. "WELL THATS TOUGH SHIZZZ!"I yelled

"If I give you a C-rank mission will you be satisfyied?"The hokage asked. "See, people He knows that you cannot win an arguement against me!" I said smiling.

"Now, whats the mission?"I asked

The hokage let out a long sigh. "You are to protect a man, and go to the land of waves to accompany him while he finishes building a bridge."He said "You may enter."

A old man entered with a bottle of Sake in his hand. I sweat dropped. "Should a man his age, really be drinking something like that?"I questioned crossing my arms, while thinking.

"I am Tazuna, and you will protect me."The old man said.

"No shit sherlock, that's what we're getting paid for." I said

"Am I really going to be safe with these four?" Tazuna asked

"Theres the usless lookin' one, the emo lookin' one , the short stupid lookin' one, and the really scary lookin' one."He said

"Heh heh, He called you emo duckbutt."I laughed, "He called you really scary." Sasuke said "Then he's a really good judge of character."I said.

Naruto began to laugh and asked "Who's the short and stupid one?"

I smiled and all four of us lined up. Sasuke was the tallest, Sakura second tallest, My self being a little shorter than Sakura and Naruto being the shortest.

"DAMN OLD MAN! I'LL KILL YOU!" Naruto shouted running towards Tazuna.

"Now Naruto what use would it do, killing the man, that we're suppost to protect?"Kakashi asked pulling Naruto back by the collar on his shirt... or jumpsuit or whatever.

The hokage let out a sigh, "Dismissed.." He said, watching our team leave.

"Ummm, Kakashi..... am I still wanted in all 5 of the great nations?"I asked my sensei sheepishly.

"The ANBU is not permitted to remove you from the bingo book with out Danzo's permission." Kakashi replied.

"WELL SHIT!"I exclaimed.