12 Dirty Mickey Imagine (requested):

The sheets felt cold against the bottom of my feet before feeling a wave of heat on my thighs. I realized it was only Mickey, lying beside me and cuddling closer into my side. I smiled and let my eyes flutter shut before I realized it was his hand creeping between my legs until his fingertips made contact with my panties and I squirmed from his touch. I felt his breath, hot against the back of my neck and arched my back towards him, noticing the glow of the alarm clock that say on the bedside table. 6:09am.

He had a habit of waking up and immediately becoming incredibly horny and with wild ideas in his mind, so I opened one eye and rolled over to face him, blinking at him in the darkness.

He smirked at me, "Lie back down, princess. It's late."

"Late my ass. What are you doing?" He laughed under his breath and pushed me down from resting on my elbows, his hand hesitant but remaining between my thighs. Once I closed my eyes again and made my breath go steady, I felt his fingers wrap around the waist band of my underwear and tug at it teasingly. I bit my lip and looked over at him again, his breath still hot against my skin and black hair a mess on top of his head. "Mickey," I breathed, feeling his hand slip inside and rub lightly against my clìt.

His lips attached to my neck as he worked on my lower half, slipping two fingers as he broke a layer of skin between his teeth right under my jaw. I let out a groan and clenched hard as he pulled his fingers out and back in, achingly slow. I palmed his chest, almost trying to push him away before he built up more speed and I whimpered beneath him, pushing my hips towards him as I felt the ache of my orgàsm in the bottom of my stomach. I gripped onto his arms as the sun rise started coming through the bedroom window and lit up his face, he tilted my chin up so I was looking at him as I came.

He removed his fingers, sitting up to pull his shirt over his head as I help pull down his boxers, wrapping my hands around him, a small moan escaping his lips as he ran his fingers through this hair, tilting his head back when my lips wrapped around him. I glided my tongue over him, pumping my hand over what I couldn't fit as I felt him tug at my hair at the back of my neck, urging my to come up but I only pressed him deeper into my throat before I was sure he'd come. I let him out of my mouth a second early as he collapsed onto his back, breathing heavily as I removed my shirt and giggled as I moved on top of him. I straddled his waist as his hands rested on my hips, guiding me against him, sliding himself up and down my slit. I leaned forward and he attached his lips to my neck again, rubbing his fingers into the back of my head as I rubbed myself deeper into him.

I came back up after I was too sensitive to continue, lifting up so I could position myself over him, resting back down on top of him easily. Sliding down until my thighs met his, he intertwined our fingers together as he let out a long groan. I clenched around him to get more of a reaction and smirked down at him teasingly. He shook his head and thrust up, hard into me and I let out a deep gasp and he began to laugh. I giggled and leaned down to kiss him as I began moving on top of him slowly, feeling every inch of him enter me again and again. I began to pick up speed, anchoring my hands to his chest, his fingers digging into my hips before reaching down to rub around my clìt.

I threw my head back, moaning his name as his other hand came up to pinch around my nìpples and I could feel him everywhere, all over my body. He sat up, angling myself deeper. "Oh fùck, god!"

He wrapped his warms around me as I sat in his lap, moving against him and meeting with his thrusts. He pushed my hair behind my ear and placed his lips just beside, I could feel the heat of his breath against my neck. "You like it when I'm deep inside you, don't you?" He whispered, kissing just under my jaw.

"Fùck. You love it when you can feel all of me inside you."

I groaned and moved faster, feeling him run against my G spot.

"Oh, fùck yes. Love to feel all of you, Mickey." He picked up his pace, causing me to whimper, my hands on his ass to pushing him in deeper, clenching around him harder until I could tell he was on edge. His hand returned back to my clìt, rubbing small circles until I can around him and he pushed me off before he could finish. Surprised, I lie there, trying to catch my breath.

I whimpered as he flipped me over onto my stomach and pushed me until I was on my knees. He pushed my thighs apart, sliding one finger up my slit to feel how wet I was and of course, I was soaked from him. He turned to lie on his back, underneath me and I lowered my hips down onto his face, whining at the over simulation on my clìt as his tongue glided over me and darted inside me quickly. My words were muffled but clear to him, as he knew I was enjoying it even though I was a complete mess. His hand came down, hard on my àss and I let out a scream as he squeezed it in his hand, his tongue massaging inside of me then sucking all my folds into his mouth.

I lifted my hips up and away from him, but he held them down against his face until I was crying out for him to stop. He sucked around my clìt, grazing his teeth across gently as he entered two fingers inside of me and I came, shaking against him and rolled to the side off of him as soo as he let up his grip. I was panting, whimpering in the sheets as he rolled me back over into the same position.

"Mickey..." I begged. "Please."

He smiled, rubbing his hand slowly against my swollen pùssy and I stretched my groan out for a few seconds. He did the same over my àss, before lifting his hand and coming down again and I jumped at the contact. Once I was calm enough, he kissed at my lower back, positioning my thighs again and slamming back into me from behind. My nails dug into the sheets and I moaned out his name, barely able to speak. Surprisingly, I felt my orgàsm build up quick and I could tell he was right at the edge with me. His thrusts became sloppy and I pushed myself back to meet up with his hips as we came together, our names loose on each other's lips before we both fell to our sides.

"I like the sounds you make." He whispered and I giggled, biting my lip and making contact with his blue eyes.

I stretched out next to him, playing with his hair and letting my eyes close, pretty tired from waking up so early. He leaned over and kissed my nose and we wrapped up in the blankets and each other's arms as the sun rose around us.

THE END.

••••••••••••••••••
Longest one so far I think. This one was requested :)

Vote.
Comment.
Bye you freaky lil peeps.