07: Carl Imagine

Carl Dirty Imagine: Carl's POV

A groan erupts in my throat and I stir out of my slumber, blinking my eyes open and letting them adjust to the brightness in the room I had spent multiple nights in, but none with the girl unconscious beside me.

I stretch and pull the sheets over my face, hoping to get another couple of hours rest but my morning wood as a result of Y/N's leg slung over my hip and her close proximity tells me otherwise and I can only wonder what I must have been dreaming about before I woke myself.

A hard-on over a dream? Pathetic, Carl.

I rub the sleep from my eyes and take in how sexy she looks with her smeared makeup and pouted lips. The very lips that had gotten me into this fucked up situation in the first place. I have a girlfriend for christ's sake.

God, I wanted to touch her.

I wanted to feel her fingers pulling at my hair and breathless sighs of my name I wasn't fortunate enough to properly hear yet.

My lips move to capture her jaw without thinking, pecking the delicate skin before moving down and soon enough I've found myself face to face with the place between her legs that had been driving me mad for so fucking long. I take my time with pulling her underwear down her legs, knowing that waking her up with my tongue inside her would be a good hangover cure. The small black material slides off her smooth tan legs easily and she doesn't move as I bring them off her feet and toss them somewhere on the floor, my tongue flicking out to dampen my lips at the sight of her slick heat in front of me. And good god she looks tasty, I close my eyes slowly as I lean in and attach my lips with her own, soaking in the feeling of her hot against my mouth and I take a moment before flicking my tongue out to taste her.

Normally, the taste of a girl in the morning wasn't something I was a massive fan of. But he'll, she tasted as sweet as ever and I mentally thanked for her Fireball Whiskey consumption because she definitely tasted somewhat sweet. My ears perk at her groan from above me and I know that even with a little lick, I'm doing something right. I break away from her pussy to take a breath before flattening my tongue and going for a much needed lick right up the center of her, applying extra pressure at her clit and another moan leaves her at the contact. I follow up with more quick laps and nuzzle my nose against her clit causing her to groan loudly and it becomes apparent that soon enough she was going to wake herself up. My lips peck gently at her and I nibble against the delicate bundle of nerves softly, not wanting to hurt the gorgeous sleeping angel above me even if I did want nothing more than to pull my boxers off and sink my straining cock into her tight hole.

Taking it upon myself, I bring my fingers up to her slit and rub against her clit a couple of times before pushing my middle and pointer finger in slowly, the sudden impact causing her to jolt and moan loudly, I watch as she rises up and perches herself on her elbows with the sheets bundled up in her hands. "What are y- don't stop!" I snicker and lean forward to lick up her again and she tosses her head back when I pull my fingers out before pressing them back in. "Morning baby." my thumb connects with her swollen clit and applies careful pressure to it, rubbing against the pink bud in figure eights whilst I move my fingers in and out of her dripping center and collect the juices with my tongue, savoring the delicious taste.

"Carl- god that feels good." she sighs and brings her free hand down to connect with my messy hair. "Mmm." I hum against her heat and she responds well, fisting my hair and panting breathlessly. "I wish I could wake you up every morning like this." I inform her, and mean it.

Her chest heaves along with her whimpers as I quicken the pace of my fingers and push them in to the knuckle, the rings I never took off last night come out with a slick sheen of her moisture. "I'm gonna- oohh god..." I curl my fingers at her words knowing I've hit her spot when she moans my name loudly and the sound of it replaying a in my heads she rocks against my fingers mindlessly.

Her high takes her in a moment, I watch from beneath her as she whimpers and arches her back off the mattress, her pussy encasing my fingers so tight and pulsating against my digits. The incredible sights goes straight to my cock and I know that this time tomorrow I'll be jerking myself off to the events of this morning.

THE END.