3

Help? Yeah right, maybe he's the one that needed help. No way do I need it.

Finally home, I quickly opened the door to get out into the sidewalk. Sasuke had driven me home, the entire ride being a lecture on my eating habits. Too enraged to even kiss him goodbye, I walked out of the car and stomped over towards my door.

"Naruto, you're back early!" My mother leaned back from the kitchen entrance, where across from her, sat my father on top of the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, Sasuke had to leave early so he gave me a ride." I lied.

"Hey, invite him over next time, will you?" My dad smiled over at me, doing the awkward thing again where he tries to show how supportive he is of my sexuality.

"I'll do that." I smiled back, heading upstairs to my room.

"Sweetheart, we're going out to eat later, get ready!" My mother shouted after me, making me frown at how many times I've been forced to eat today.

"No thanks. Sasuke and I had pizza. Kiba and Tenten treated me to barbeque earlier, too." I heard my mom sigh as I closed the door to my room.

At school, it was always the same. At least, lunch was. Everybody was too focused on eating and gossiping, that nobody paid attention or even noticed that I hadn't even gotten lunch.

Sakura, who sat across from me, only ate an apple and drank a sip or two from her juice. Ino, like Sakura, poked her plate of healthy fruits and vegetables, only drinking water.

Hinata and Tenten dug in, eating everything in their plate as they shared laughs with Kiba and Shino. Shikamaru, Sai and Sasuke barely coming back from the lunch line with their lunch trays.

I frowned, watching as Sai gave me a smile before clinging to Sasuke. Jealous? Of course I was. I knew Sai had a crush on him. He made it perfectly clear the day he...

"You're not eating, Naruto?" Sasuke noticed, pushing Sai away and ignoring him as he neared the table. He frowned upon me, setting his tray down next to me and taking a seat. He hugged me by the side, though I knew this was much more than just a hug; he was feeling me, checking how I felt.

"Naruto, you're too skinny, please. Eat." He pleaded.

Feeling empty, I nodded sadly, accepting the gross looking slice of pizza he offered and taking a bite. Everyone around us stared as he fed me, and awed, though only the both of us knew we weren't doing it just to flirt. Only Sai frowned at us, jealousy obvious if anyone had been watching.

Sasuke looked sadly towards me, watching me chew the bite and gulp it down. As soon as everybody lost interest, they turned away and resumed talking, ignoring the water shedding from my tears as I took another bite.

They ignored the sad look on Sasuke's face. They ignored my tears as he hugged me close. They ignored everything.

Just like they always did.