1

"Choji!" Ino barked, "stop eating for once and focus! Girls hate fat guys!"

I winced, watching Choji and Shikamaru ignore the bratty girl and continue eating. As if her words had no effect on them.

My stomach growled, no, not again.

"Hey, Naruto!" Shikamaru yelled lazily, calling me over as I stood at the entrance of the 'All you can eat BBQ' restaurant. Kiba and Tenten had dragged me along.

Walking over, I smiled and waved. "Hey, guys."

"See, Choji? Naruto's skinny. Why can't you be like that?" Ino smiled over at me, "Naruto, how are you?"

"Fine." I answered. I felt bad for Choji, "And you don't need to be that mean, Ino. Leave Choji alone."

She laughed a little. "Just trying to help him out. Are you joining us?"

"Uh, no, I still have some shopping to-"

"Of course! Its been a while since we've hung out!" Tenten took a seat next to Ino, Kiba gladly taking one next to Shikamaru. I sighed, really wanting to leave but had no other choice.

"Hey, Naruto, sit over here!" Choji moved to let me sit beside him. I nodded, sitting down and avoiding the hot surface on the table.

"Here you go, one extra order." The lady smiled, placing a platter of various meats in the center of the table. Everyone moved to place the pieces on the hot surface.

"Naruto, you're not eating?" Tenten asked, taking a piece of meat and turning it over.

I shook my head, "I ate before coming here."

"That must've been hours ago, then. We arrived here at two, its almost five." Kiba looked concerned, "Here, take mine. Eat up."

"No, I really -" I stopped and looked at them as they stared at me. All movement stopped as they waited for me to take Kiba's offering. "Fine, I guess I am kinda hungry." Taking it, I sighed as everyone resumed talking.

Kiba laughed along with Shikamaru, Tenten and Ino happily talking to each other while Choji looked over at the food.

I envied him, he could eat and not care about what others said.

"Naruto, you should really start eating." He said.

"Its just, I'm not feeling hungry. I'll probably get sick if I eat now."
Choji dropped his chopsticks and looked over at me. "You're looking pale. Maybe you should eat, if it makes you sick, you can just go throw it up."

I stared at the piece of meat on my plate, my stomach growling as I took in the tempting smell.

"Yeah, you're right." I shrugged, taking the piece in between my chopsticks and driving the piece into my mouth.