9 3/4?

(Storm's POV)

Today was the day! Harry and I are finally going to Hogwarts! Well i'm technically going back but...anyways!

"HARRY WAKE UPPPPPP!" I shouted up the stairs as I finished making breakfast.

"I smell pancakes!" I heard Harry shout back down and a small thump as he rolled off his bed.

I chuckled and put two pancakes on his plate and got out the syrup.

"You better not eat all of them mum!" Harry shouted jumping into the kitchen.

"You know me too well. Don't be surprised if all the food at Hogwarts disappears." I chuckled putting three pancakes on my plate.

After talking and eating breakfast I went to make sure everything was packed before Harry and I left. I apparated Harry and myself to the train station not caring if anyone saw me.

"Here we are Harry! Are you ready?!" I shouted excitedly gaining annoyed glances from the muggles. Well who shoved a cactus up their arse?

"No no i'm not ready...yes...no...yes yes i'm ready!" Harry whispered looking around nervously.

"Oh don't be nervous it'll be fine!" I chuckled as I pulled Harry next to me walking towards platform 9 3/4.

"Mum where do we have to go again?" Harry asked looking at his ticket.

"Well Harry, we are going to platform 9 3/4 sooooo we should be there right about now." I happily cheered as we stood in front of the column between 9 and 10.

"Alrightly! So Harry you just have to run straight into that wall!" I whispered in his ear so the muggles wouldn't hear.

"Wait...I have to run into the wall?" Harry asked with fear in his eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be right behind you!" I said pushing him forward so he would move and we wouldn't just be standing here like idiots.

"Okay okay i'm going!" Harry muttered before walking toward the column then slowly picking up his feet into a small sprint. As soon as Harry was through to the other side I quickly pushed my cart in front of me and ran towards the column. I opened my eyes to see Harry looking around in awe several feet in front of me.

"Harry!" I shouted gaining strange looks from the adults who probably went to school with me.

"Mum don't shout...wait please do I can barley hear over everyone!" Harry shouted once I was next to him again.

"Well shall we go find a seat?" I asked smiling at the small 11 year old boy.

"Yeah lets go mum." Harry smiled as he started to push his cart.

Once we put everything on the train and found an empty compartment Harry and I sat down for a while and started talking until a familiar red head walked into our compartment.

 "Aunt Storm! Harry!" Ron shouted glad that he found people he knew...and somewhere to sit.

"Ah hello little Ron!" I yelled gaining more strange looks from passing students.

"Hello Ron!" Harry shouted moving over so Ron could sit by us.

After talking to the boys for about an hour I saw a familiar cart stop in front of our door.

"Would anyone like some sweets?" The cart lady asked. (I don't know her name so well give her an old lady name like Mildred.)

"Mildred!" I shouted as I stood up and walked over to my old friend to give her a hug.