Chapter six

(Storms POV preset time)
I woke up and felt a cold sensation go upon my butt.
I opened my eyes and saw I was sitting the snow and leaning on a sleeping Remus's shoulder.
I wasn't sure if I should tell them what's going to happen or not, but I was sure that I wouldn't let anyone hurt James and Lily or even try to hurt my nephew.
I must have been thinking for a while because I heard more foot steps approaching us making me spin around to make sure it wasn't Peter.
Luckily,for him anyways, it was James and Lily. They were holding hands while looking at each other. Since they were looking at each other James didn't notice the rock in front of him causing him to tumble down and bump into me making me slide into the lake.
I started laughing at James because his face was in Remus's butt and Remus's face was next to James's butt.
Everyone started to laugh when Remus and James sat up and hit each other's arms.
I went to stand up but when I did I heard a cracking noise making me freeze. It was so loud everyone froze and they slowly stood up.
"Sis don't move. We're gonna get you off the lake just stay as still as you can." James said with worry in his eyes 1. Because the lake could concave at any moment and 2. Because I have to be moving something at every moment because I can't stay still.
I just nodded and accidentally stood up straighter making me trip and slid backwards. After I took a backwards step the ice cracked even more.
"James...what do I do?" I asked slowly looking at him.
He gave me a panicked look and turned to Remus and Lily for help but they just looked at me.
"James...I'm sorry. If this doesn't work out just know I love you. Remus you're the best thing that ever happened to me and I love you so much. Lily you're my best friend and is never trade you for another and I love you so much you're like a sister to me." I said looking at each of them making them get more panicky.
"Storm! Don't even think about it!" James and Remus shouted while Lily started crying.
I took a big breath and stepped forward falling into the freezing cold lake. It felt like two seconds before I fell completely under and I saw the ice form back into its original form.
'I guess I was right, but how can I die if I was there in the future?' I thought. Just as my eyes were closing and my body shut down I saw the ice break and sowing swimming towards me.

I heard voices but I couldn't open my eyes.
"Please wake up Storm. Poppy said you'd be ok. Please wake up." I heard James sniff.
I felt someone hold my hand and hold it to their forehead. I opened my eyes and saw James and Remus sitting next to me, Sirius and Lily were sitting on my bed next to my feet, and Peter was standing at the end looking twitchy and wearing long sleeves. Everyone else was wearing short sleeve even though it's winter but it was always warm in the hospital wing.
I took this to note and I knew it was true.
Peter was a Death Eater.

After the whole hospital charade like we always do we walked to the common room and sat on the couch.
James and Sirius went to get food from the kitchen, Lily went to her room to change and Remus went up to his room to find one of his books. That leave me and little Petigrew.
"So Peter...why're you wearing a long sleeved shirt?" I asked glaring at him.
He was about to reply but James came rushing in with tears streaming down his face.
"Storm! It's mum and dad! They...they are...dead..." James cried sitting on the sofa. I stared at him shocked and then finally realized that Voldomort and his bloody followers killed them. I glanced at Peter and he looked scared and started fidgeting. I walked up to him and slapped him as hard as I could. James looked up to see what happened and got wide eyed.
"You and your stupid master or lord or whatever you called him did this! Why would you join them Peter I thought you were a good kid!" I yelled at him making him flinch.
"I-I you don't understand! He made me join or he said h-he'd kill me!" He cried.
I glared at him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.
"If you ever hurt James, Lily and Harry or give them away you better hope you die before I find you because a whole lot worse will happen to you." I said in the deadliest tone I could muster. I threw him back into his chair and marched out of the common room with James following after me.
"What was that about?" He asked still sniffing from crying.
I looked at him with teary eyes.
"Before I fell into the lake I fell asleep. Instead of going to the past I went to the future. I met you and Lilys son Harry James Potter. He looked just like you but with Lilys eyes. I found out that Peter betrayed you and Lily when he was your secret keeper after you changed from Sirius to him. Voldomort killed you guys and I don't know where I went but I disappeared somewhere. Harry was safe and he defeated Voldomort because of you and Lilys love for him. Sirius went after Peter but Peter faked his death. They still thought Sirius was your secret keeper so they sent him to Azkaban." I told James not noticing the other five people standing behind us.
"I marry James and we have a kid but we die?" I heard Lily ask.
I turned around and looked at them wide eyed.
"How much did you guys hear?" I asked looking at Dumbledore to Remus to Sirius to Lily then to Peter but I glared at him.
Peter backed away and Dumbledore stared at me.
"Are you positive that's what happened my child?" Dumbledore asked.
I just nodded and hugged James.
Everyone turned to look at Peter but he was gone. He was running down the hall an dim not sure how we didn't notice him running away.
"I want him in Azkaban for what he's done...well what he's gonna try to do..." I tried to finish but passed out in James's arms.

(Back to the future!)
I opened my eyes and saw a three year old Harry with James and Lily.
"I did it! You guys are ok!" I shouted making them turn to look at me. James looked so happy but he looked very sad.
"What's wrong big brother?" I asked standing beside him. He stood up and hugged the life out of me.
"Sis please you have to go back you have to Change this. We want to be with Harry but we want you to live. I never wanted you to die for us!" James cried in my shoulder. Lily was holding Harry and they joined the hug. I stood there confused at what they said.
"James...what do you mean I died?" I asked backing away a bit.
"Storm...after you confronted Peter he went back to him and told him you knew. Voldomort wanted you to join him...but you refused. You said you didn't want to because that would be betraying every bring you've changed. He looked reluctant but he killed you! I'm so sorry Storm please please go back and change it please don't die! Harry needs his aunt!" Lily sobbed still holding Harry.
Harry started squirming around until Liky let go of him and he waddled over to me.
"Pwease don't die awntwee! We cwould pway games togver!" Harry said with an adorable smile asking to be picked up.
I picked him and and hugged him as hard as I could without hurting him.
"Don't worry guys. I promise I'll make it to were all of us live I promise!" I said as I gave Harry to James.
"I'll see you guys soon." I whispered and left the future.
(To the present time)

I woke up and saw James still holding me. I saw Peter still running so I rolled out of James's arms and chased after him.
"GET BACK HERE YOU BLOODY RAT!" I screamed taking my wand out.
"EXPELLIARMUS!" I shouted taking his wand snapping it in half.
"PETRIFIC TOTALUS!" (Or whatever the body binding spell is)
I shouted making Peter fall.
"You won't be killing anyone today you scummy little rat." I sneered and kicked him in the ribs.
Everyone ran towards us looking at me like I was a maniac.
"Don't judge me apparently he went to VOLDY and he killed me. Voldomort did not Peter." I said making them flinch at his name
"Oh my gosh just because I say his name doesn't mean I'm on his hit list." I said putting my hands on my hips.
"Wait so Peter kills you since you found out?!?" James and Remus sneered.
"Well not anymore because this twerp is going to Azkaban and I'll make sure they know you're a rat!" I sneered getting ready to kick him again but James beat me to it.

Aurus came and took Peter to Azkaban where he would stay forever. They knew he was a rat so he would have a solid wall with no windows and a door that couldn't be opened from the inside. I guess we'll see if any one dies soon.

It was night time and I was on the couch with Remus and James with Sirius laying on the floor.
I leaned against Remus and closed my eyes thinking about what could have changed.

(To the past)

I woke up and saw Tom holding a necklace.
"What...are y-you doing Tom?" I asked feeling incredibly weak.
Tom looked at me and his eyes went wide.
"No no you can't be here right now it's too dangerous! I can't stop it please you have to move back!" Tom shouted looking at me with a terrified look on his face.
I tried to stand up or crawl but I was too weak too move.
My breath was getting shakier and I was getting weaker every second.
"T-Tom m-make......I-it s...........stop." I tried to say but it was muffled by a loud screaming sound. (Like ringing in your ears I dunno how to explain it.) I tried to cover my ears and the only energy I had left was to scream.
I started screaming bloody murder and my bones started popping.
"STOP IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and I heard Tom yell then everything went black.

(James POV)

We were sitting on the couch about to fall asleep when we heard a blood curdling scream and jolted up.
I looked at Storm to see if she was ok but she started flailing around screaming her head off. This hasn't happened in about 2 years so it must be bad.
I was about to pick her up but she started to bleed from her chest to the scar of her face that was still there from the last time she got hurt from the past.
She screamed louder and started bleeding more making everyone rush down the stairs to see what was happening. We heard gasps all around and no one knew what to do. Professor Magonagal came rushing in to see what the commotion was but when she saw Storm she gasped and rushed off yelling for Dumbledore.
Right before Dumbledore came in Storm stopped screaming...she stopped everything...even breathing...

(Hello I help you enjoyed this fabulous cliff hanger and I love you Gus thank you so much for reading and ill see you guys soon!)