Chapter Eight

(Thanks to everyone who enjoys the story and let me know you guys actually like it 😊 well here we go and I just remembered that Sirius was living with storm and James so they just want to visit Remus!)

(Storms POV)

James, Sirius, and I were sitting next to the chimney waiting for tomorrow because we were going back to Hogwarts for our seventh and final year at Hogwarts.
We've visited Remus a few times but he was always busy with his parents traveling.
"James come with me a minuet. Storm stay here and be quite and find a place to hide." Sirius whispered while slowly standing up.
James nodded and stood up like Sirius did. I sat there staring at Sirius giving him a 'you really think I'm gonna sit here?' face.
He gave me a serious face. (Hehe more jokes your welcome.)
James walked over to the door and looked at me motioning to the corner waiting for me to move.
I sighed and crawled over to the corner and sat down.
They stalked out of the room and it was completely silent. It was around a minuet and then I heard yells and spells being thrown around.
I stood up and went to help them but as I went to open the door three cloaked figure appeared in front of me holding their wands out.
"Come with us and we won't kill the boys!" One of them seethed while the house went silent.
I looked up and stared at them.
"Is it t--Voldomort who sent you?" I asked staring at the ceiling.
I didn't hear anyone say anything so I looked at the guy in the middle and saw him nod his head.
I sighed and walked up to him.
"Alright let's go." I said and grabbed his arm.
He sighed and we dissaparated to wherever Voldomort was.

(James POV)

Sirius and I walked into the entrance of our house and saw four cloaked people with their wands in their hands. We could only see their mouthes and hands.
When they saw us they smirked and held their wands up and shouted curses at us.
We were fighting when two of them left and the other two smirked even wider.
"James I don't think..." Sirius was about to say when they hit him with a spell making him fall to the floor.
"SIRIUS!" I shouted glaring at the cloaked figures and taking glances at Sirius.
I was about to freeze them when I heard them shout a spell while I glanced at Sirius and the world went black.

"James...James!" I heard a voice yell shaking me.
I opened my eyes and rolled over so I was on my back.
I saw Sirius on his knees looking around then glancing at me.
"Where's Storm?" I asked noticing she wasn't here.
"James...James they took her." Sirius whispered looking down clutching his fists.

(Storms POV)

I look around and saw a beautiful but dark manor. The cloaked people took me inside and I saw a lot of blond then a dark room.
"Tom...Tom I swear if you kidnapped me just to talk I'm gonna slap you with a mini potato." I sighed while rubbing my head.
"I did want to talk but it's very important." I heard Tom chuckle.
I sighed dramatically and fell to the floor.
"Oh Tom you better pray I don't have a potato the next time I see you." I said casually rolling over to him.
He chuckled again and sat down on a chair or throne...you know what I'm gonna call it a throne.
"I need to tell you about the prophecy." He said in a serious tone.
(Hah the jokes are still here)
I stopped rolling and sat up.
"What about it?" I asked him.
"It says Harry is going to be my enemy in the future and he may kill me. You do understand what I have to do don't you?" Tom said almost in a whisper.
I stood up immediately and glared at him.
"Tom don't even think about touching my brother sister or nephew! I'll try to change everything so no one has to die." I yelled at him.
He looked sad and nodded slightly.
"Storm...what do you want me to do if you can't change everything and I do have to kill Harry?" Tom asked looking down.
"I guess we'll find out if it happens." I said as I walked out the door.
I was walking outside when something hit my head and I fell into darkness once again.

(Voldomrots POV)

I sighed as she walked out of the room.
I sat there thinking about what would happen if she could change everything when my servant walked in.
"What do you want?!?" I booked glaring at him. He shrunk back and looked at the floor.
"M-my lord we received information that s-Storm was k-kidnapped a few s-seconds ago." He stuttered.
I shot up and rushed out of the room.
'Why does this always happen?' I thought as I apparated to the potters.

(Storms POV)

I opened my eyes but I still couldn't see anything. "Where am I?"
I asked like the smart person I am.
I held out my arms but didn't feel anything so I stood up and walked forward. I felt a cold stone wall and a metal door.
"Guys really can't I just have a day off from you guys?" I asked sitting back against the wall.
After sitting for an hour I heard foot steps and the door opened. When my eyes adjusted I saw who was at the door. "I-it's y-you?"

(Unknown POV)

We finally found her.
It took 12 years but we finally found her.
The dark lord will be happy when she's dead. He can kill Harry and rule the world. We'll kill her tonight and inform the dark lord and he won't kill us when he rules the world. We know of his plan to kill all of his death eaters when he rules the world and claim new servants so if we kill her he'll keep us.
We finally get to kill her for being a bratty child while we raised her a long time ago.

(Hey guys thanks for reading and do you like the cliff hanger?
Who do you think it is? I guess we'll find out in the next chapter! Love you guys and thanks again for reading of and sorry it's so short but I promise the next chapter will be much longer!"