Chapter Seven

(Toms POV)
(Oooo we finally get toms POV)
I was making my first(?) horcruxs so I could live longer and become more powerful.
When the transition started I heard Storm pop up and say something but I couldn't hear her.
"No no you can't be here right now it's too dangerous! I can't stop it please you have to move back!" I shouted looking at her lying on the floor. She started screaming pleading for it to stop and then she was only screaming.
"IM SO SORRY STORM I CANT STOP IT! PLEASE HOLD ON YOU CANT DIE! PLEASE I LOVE YOU LITTLE SIS PLEASE SONT DIE PLEASE HOLD ON IM SO SORRY!" I shouted while she was screaming.
The Horcruxs had finally finished and I rushed over to Storm because she stopped moving.
"Storm?...STORM?!" I shouted shaking her a bit.
There was no response and I saw her fading away and when she disappeared there was a pool of blood where she was lying.
Why was I so stupid? I just killed my little Storm.

(James POV)

Dumbledore rushed In and picked up Storm grabbing my arm and apparating to the hospital.
When we got there the doctors and nurses rushed over grabbing Storm and rushing her off to a room.
"P-professor w-w-will she b-be o-ok?" I asked sniffling and rubbing my eyes.
Dumbledore looked at me and gave a small smile.
"Yes James. She's going to get help from an unlikely friend." Dumbledore said and went to sit down. After he sat down the doors burst open and a hooded figure moved towards Dumbledore.
"Where is she?" He asked in a sneer with a hidden worry in his voice.
"She's in the back the very last door on the right." Dumbledore said looking at a book about beans.
The hooded figure moved towards the doors and they flew open and he disappeared.
"Dumbledore that could have been Voldomort and he could hurt her!" I shouted looking at the doors frantically.
"Don't worry James. Storm will be fine he wouldn't hurt her on purpose." Dumbledore said still reading. I sighed and sat on the floor like the responsible 16 year old I am waiting to hear about Storm.

(Tom/Voldomrots POV)
After I found her door I opened it instead of blowing it open like I normally did. The doctors backed up in fear and some stood in front of the girl.
"Move you fools! I'm not here to hurt her I want to save her! It's my fault she's in here!" I boomed making them nod and rush out of the room. Wimps I know I'm scary but come on  a little girl wasn't scared of me.
I walked up to Storm and took off my hood. I knew she knows about me killing James and Lily so I decided not to hurt them. I'd let them live for her and I need to tell her that before she strangles me.
I pointed my wand at her and muttered a spell and dropped my blood into her cut on her chest. She started twitching and whimpered a bit.
"It's ok storm you'll be safe soon." I said in the calmest voice I could muster. Hey you try speaking in a calm matter after yelling at everyone for 30 years.
(Not sure if that's how long he's been alive but oh well he is that old now so yay)
After I finished healing her I saw her sigh and open her eyes.
"Turn off the bloody lights it's too bright." She muttered grabbing a pillow and holding it on her face.
I chuckled and dimmed the lights.
"Storm I know you think I'm bad now but I promise I won't hurt James Lily or Harry for you. I won't hurt anyone if you don't want me too." I said in my old voice I used when I talked to Storm.
She slowly moved her pillow and looked shocked at me.
"T-Tom? Y-you're Voldomort?" She asked tears filling her eyes.
I nodded and looked down.
"Tom please don't hurt anyone. When I go I tot he past I'll tell your old self what happens and I promise you won't have to go to Azkaban." She said and hugged me.
I was shocked because I thought she would hate me and I haven't had a hug in 36 years.

(Storms POV)

Tom and I were still talking when a doctor came in and backed away when he saw Tom.
"Don't be afraid I made him promise he's not gonna hurt anyone." I said in a calm voice making the Doctor calm down. I fell asleep after the doctor left and went to change the past.
Let's just say Tom hugged me and promised not to become Voldomort.
When I woke up I was still in the hospital but Tom looked different.
He had brown/black hair and looked like he was 38.
"Dang Tom see what happens when you don't become a mass murderer." I joked making him fall of his seat.
"Wow am I that amazing I make everyone fall of their seats when I speak." I joked again making Tom laugh.
My eyes grew wide and I jumped out of bed.
"MY MUM AND DAD ARE ALIVE!" I shouted running out of my room with Tom running after me.
Just as I opened the door I ran into James and saw Remus behind him with Sirius and Peter. I was about to attack Peter but remembered Voldomort never existed so there weren't any death eaters. I smiled and hugged everyone. Yes even Peter.
I beamed at James and hugged him again.
"Where's mum and dad?" I asked looking around the room. James smile faded and everyone looked at me.
"Don't you remember Storm...mum and dad died in a car accident. They were driving to get us so we could try out the flying car but another car ran into them making the car explode." James whispered looking at me.
My smile faded as well and tears swelled in my eyes.
"So either way mum and dad would have died?" I whispered looking back at Tom and he just nodded giving me a sympathetic smile.
"At least you and Lily will live now." I smiled at James who looked confused.
"Who's Lily?" James asked making me frown again.
"James you don't remember Lily Evans?" I asked looking at the guys to see if they remembered but they looked confused as well.
"James she was the love of your life she went to Hogwarts with us." I said backing up a bit.
"What's Hogwarts?" Sirius asked.
"Guys I-it's the school of witch craft and wizardry. W-we've been there for s-six years." I said backing up more.
"You don't still believe in magic do you Storm?" James sighed.
My eyes filled with tears and I backed up more.
"T-Tom tell them tell them about Hogwarts!" I cried out to him.
"I'm sorry Storm I can't. Only put bloods go there and they cancel magic on anyone else when they're born." He whispered in my ear.
"Then how are there flying cars?" I asked.
"They think it's the mechanics and chemicals." Tom sighed.
"No no I have to fix this I'm sorry Tom but I need Harry to be born!" I shouted running out of the hospital. I was about to exist the door but felt two arms pull me back in and saw Remus and James holding me back.
"You're acting like a mad woman Storm! Ever since the accident you've been crazy!" James shouted making others look at us.
"JAMES LET GO OF ME!" I shouted kicking both of them. When I felt their grip listen I ran straight toward the doors and made it out with them not far behind me. I ran and ran and finally tried to apparate but I could only make it so far. I could only jump about 10 feet ahead of me.
I turned around and saw the boys looking at me with scared looks on their faces.
"IM SORRY GUYS! I have to do this!" I shouted running out of sight.
I ran into an ally and sat down next to a dumpster and closed my eyes.

(The past)

I saw Tom getting ready to destroy the necklace but I shouted at him to stop.
"If you don't become Voldomort the world will go to hell. There'll be no magic left in the world! I'm sorry but you have to be Voldomort!" I yelled gasping for air.
"I already made another Horcruxs so I need to destroy this one or else everything will go wrong then...this may hurt. I'm so sorry Storm."
Tom whispered and stabbed the necklace with a sword.
I screamed out in pain and it felt like my soul was tearing in half.
I closed my eyes and thought of my time and faded away.

(Present!)

I opened my eyes and saw I was next to the dumpster I stood up patting my self off.
I walked out of the ally and saw everything looked normal.
I sighed and apparated in front of the hospital and walked in to find James holding his head in his hands shaking his knee.
"James? What're you doing? WAIT! Do you remember Lily? Do you still have magic? Are our parents alive!?" I shouted looking at him.
He shot his head up and pulled me into him.
"You're so stupid storm you scared me! Yes I remember Lily yes I still have magic and...mum and dad died by a death eater." James whispered.
I sighed and raked my fingers through my hair.
"Is Tom here?" I asked and James nodded and pointed at the cloaked figure in the corner.
I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
"I'm so sorry I put you through all of that." I muttered letting go of him.
I saw him smile and nod then he disappeared.
I smiled and walked over to James.
"You know I think I want to visit Remus and Sirius." I said forgetting about Peter because in this time he try's to kill James and Lily along with Harry.
Oh my life is such a mess. I hope everything turns out ok after this.

(Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you tomorrow I love you guys and thanks so much for reading bye!)