Chapter two

(Storm's POV 8years old)

James and I sat in our room trying to think of what to do. I tell James everything...well everything except going into the past. He's asked me a few times but I can't tell him. It would be too dangerous. I've only gone back to the time Tom was alive but it's always at different days. I found out when I first saw him he was a third year Slytherin and apparently he opened the Chamber of Secrets. He wouldn't tell me much about it but he said me and James were safe from what's inside the chamber. Tom would tell me everything because I was his only friend. I was even there when he blamed Hagrid and his spider for the chamber opening and all the attacks! Let's just say I didn't sleep for three days which didn't work out for me either. We made up when I saw him again and he taught me how to do magic. Tom was my best friend...other than James but don't tell James that.
Ever since the day me and James first met we've been inseparable but some things we do alone because if we didn't it would be a bit strange.

"Wanna go play quittage?" (Sorry about the spelling!) James asked sitting up from the floor.
I looked at him like he was crazy.
"When do we not want to play?!" I asked smiling like a madman.
He smiled even wider than me if that was possible and we darted out the door.
James would be the chaser and I would be the keeper and then we'd switch to were we both were seekers. I wanted to be a seeker but a keeper was ok too. James wanted to be a chaser but I think he also wanted to be a seeker. I believe he could do both and maybe switch each year and knowing James he try to play both at the same time. I started laughing at this though and started flying around everywhere.
I was still laughing and accidentally jerked my broom to the side and I fell off my broom. I was hanging on by one hand trying to get back on.
"JAMES! HELP ME!" I screamed at James catching his attention at the perfect moment, because at that moment my hand slipped off the broom and I was about 30ft in the air.
I started screaming and heard James scream my name (haha all the jokes...wait that would be incest haha weird) Just as I was about to hit the ground I felt someone catch me and gently lay me on the ground. It couldn't be James because he would either pull me into his broom or grab me then get close enough to the ground and drop me. I looked up and saw Tom standing beside me.
"Tom how'd you get here?!?" I stared at him completely shocked.
"We'll ever since I met you you've been like a little sister and best friend to me so I wanted to protect you in your time, so I put a charm on you so if you're ever in danger I'll be able to come into your time to protect you. I can't stay here for long because I have to get back to my time so I'll see you later young one." He said kissing my forehead like he usually does and then disappeared.
"STORM!? ARE YOU OK?!?" James panicked rushing over to me.
"Y-yeah I'm ok James." I half smiled at him still shocked at what happened. I felt him hug me and felt tears on my shoulder.
"I'm so sorry Storm. If whatever saved you from hitting the ground wasn't there then you could have died and it would have been my fault. I wasn't fast enough and you would've died. I'm so sorry little sis!" James cried into my shoulder.
"It's not your fault big bro. I know you were coming to get me and you'd protect me no matter what happens so you don't need to be sorry. Ok Jamsie?" I asked hugging him letting him cry.
We sat there like that for a while till we heard mum call us for dinner.
We started walking and I jumped onto jamsies back making him carry me. He gave me the evils and pretended to struggle.
"It's too...too much...I can't....can't carry on...like this...send a letter...to mum and dad....tell them my sis....crushed me to death." He pretended to struggle out the words.
"Oh shut up Jamsie you weigh more than me! You should be half you're not carrying yourself or else you'd really be crushed to death." I giggled sticking my tongue out at him.
"Oh really? Well I guess I'll just have to run all my 'fat' off with your heavy weight on my back." He sighed and started running.
"James staph! Your bony hips are hurting my legs." I yelled at him trying to make him stop but he just laughed. 'Well I know what'll make him stop' I thought.
I pretended like I was gonna pass out and go back to the past and closed my eyes letting out a scream and started flailing around.
James stopped dead in his tracks and laid me down on the grass.
"Storm? STORM?!" He shouted then took off to find mum and dad. Well this'll be interesting. Since I knew how to roll my eyes backwards I did that and started convulsing and screaming. This is so much work now...meh I'll finally get to know their reactions when this happens.
I heard my parents running towards me and felt my dad pick me up.
I screamed louder and flailed around even more.
"This must be another painful one for her. Honey get the medicine and don't forget to wipe the needle off." Dad told mum and she rushed off to find it.
'Oh man I don't like needles. I guess I'll say it was shorter than last time making it more painful.'
I rolled my eyes back into place closing them, stopped screaming and stopped flailing. I was panting because screaming for that long and that loud is hard! I heard two sighs and dad tell mum it was ok and that I just needed to rest a bit.
I did feel really tired now so I might see Tom now or I'll have a dreamless night.

When I opened my eyes I saw an outburst of people running and screaming. There was blood everywhere and so many bodies.
"T-Tom? A-are you there?!?" I shouted scared that Tom may have been injured.
"What are you doing here Storm you need to leave now!" Tom shouted from behind me blasting someone away from us.
"What s going on?!?" I asked grabbing his cloak.
"There's a war.! My father is trying to kill me but decided to kill everyone else as well!" Tom shouted killing two more of the men.
"What if you get hurt?!?" I shouted back looking for anyone trying to hurt us. "I'll be fine if you can see me in the last then that means I'm still alive! You need to get out of here now or else you could die and be stuck in the void forever!" Tom shouted again stepping back making me stumble a bit.
"What's the void?!? I don't know how to get back!" I shouted starting to cry because I was scared for Tom and me.
"I'll explain next time but for now just close your eyes and think of your time!" Tom yelled grabbing me and running behind a pillar. I nodded and thought of my home but was interrupted by someone screaming in pain. My eyes flew open and I stared at Tom in horror.
He just gave me a small smile and kissed my forehead, then he pointed his wand at me and shouted a spell and the next thing I knew I was in an alley. I started to think of my house and my family but was interrupted by someone firing a spell at me. I screamed and ran as fast as I could to the closest shop. I saw Olivanders first and ran in there. I jumped over the table and went into the back. There I saw Mr.Olivander holding a lady in his arms. I didn't want to interrupt his moment so I slipped past him and went further into the store. Once I got to a quiet room I though of home and then everything got blurry.
"I hope I don't have to see this again." I whispered as I disappeared.

I woke up and immodestly sat up and looked around. I saw James sitting on his bed looking at his golden snitch. I was about to speak to him while I sat up but felt pain spread across my chest and face. I yelled out in shock and pain making James drop his snitch and look at me.
"YOURE OK! Wait...are you ok?" James asked as he rushed over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine just my chest and face." I muttered looking down.
"Yeah what happened in there. While you were in the past you started bleeding from a gash on your face and chest." He whispered looking at me.
"There was...there was a war. So many people died. There was so much blood. It was toms dad. He was trying to kill Tom but killed everyone else too. I-I couldn't leave him but he made me. He said he would be fine but if I died in there I would be stuck in the void forever. He said he'd tell me what the void was next time and sent me to an ally so I could get out of the past. He didn't know there was a guy there ad he attacked me. I think I had too much adrenalin and didn't notice when he hit me because I started running and I ran into Olivanders and saw Mr.Olivander gosling a woman in his arms. I slipped by them and went to the back and thought of home and then I woke up." I told James not making eye contact.
I didn't hear James say anything so I started to cry thinking he thought I was a freak for going into the past and seeing that. I then felt a finger under my chin and a gentle push making me look up. James was looking at me with tears going down his face.
"It's ok little sis. I won't let you go to the void I'll do whatever I can to make sure you don't go to the void. I'm glad Tom was there to protect you and I'm thankful to him. I don't know what I'd do with out you little sis." James cried pulling me into him. I just hugged him back and cried like we always do when one of us is sad or hurt.
We let go when we heard the door open and saw mum and dad smiling sadly at us. They came and hugged us too making is cry more.
"Man we need to stop crying so much. We'd seem like a sad family if we cry a lot." I sniffed making my parents chuckle and James hug me even more.
"Alright let's make a deal. Whoever starts crying first each week has to...make their own cookies and eat them!" James shouted smiling like a maniac.
"I think that's a great idea son!" Mum exclaimed while me and dad smiled and nodded.
"Alright then how about we all go eat some dinner before it gets even colder!?" Dad shouted making me and James fall off my bed.
We just looked at each other and started laughing again.
Oh how I love my family!

(That's the end of chapter two! It took me about two hours to write this because ideas just flow out and I type whatever I decide to! I mean I don't really think about what I'm gonna type it just happens! Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you guys tomorrow. Or tonight it could be both. Anyways I love you guys and thanks so much for reading and if you see any mistakes go ahead and tell me as I'll try me best to fix it! Thank again!)