1

A girl, no older than 13, was walking through the Leaf Village with four other jonin. Ropes were tied around her wrists as a jonin was pulling her forward with another rope. No emotion was displayed on the girl's face as she walked with them.

She wore a hood over her head, slightly covering her eyes and was immediately taken to the Hokage. "Young lady, can you tell me your name?" The Hokage asked her. She remained silent as she stared at the old man emotionlessly.

"Young lady, I asked you a question." The Hokage said. She looked at him dead in the eye as she held her emotionless expression. "Fuck off." she muttered coldly. The Third Hokage frowned, displeased with her language.

The Hokage asked her a few more questions, but the young girl didn't say anything. She just stood there, staring blankly at the Hokage. The Hokage sighed, giving up on interrogating her.

"Iruka, take her to the academy. But first, unbind her hands." He said to the chunin. The chunin followed his orders and undid the binds on her wrists. The girl rubbed where her wrists were bind and followed Iruka to the classroom.

The girl remained silent as she followed Iruka. He looked back at her every so often as they walked. He was concerned why she wore the hood, but more concerned why she didn't talk. They entered the classroom and the students took their seat.

"Everyone, this is... um, uh..." Iruka didn't know the child's name since she never told the Hokage. Iruka looked at the girl.

"Reika." The girl said quickly.

"Um, what....?" Iruka asked.

"Reika." She repeated.

Iruka looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 'Could that be her name?' Iruka thought as he looked at her. "Uh, right. This is Reika." Iruka said. Reika stared at them, a shadow casting over her eyes.

"Hi. My name's Choji. Nice to meet you, Reika." Choji said before going back to eating his potato chips. Reika stared at him, but you couldn't tell if she was looking at him since her hood was covering her eyes.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. Do you like anyone here?" Sakura asked.

Reika looked around the room, trying to find someone her type, but there was no one.

"No." She said simply.

"Are you sure you don't like anyone here?" Ino asked.

Reika nodded her head. "I'm sure of it. There's no one in here who interests me." She said emotionlessly.

"Good, now stay away from Sasuke." Ino said to her.

"Whatever, Blondie." Reika said as she rolled her eyes.

"Reika, would you like to be my friend?" Naruto asked. "I'd rather eat dirt than become friends with you." She said coldly.

"Why do you wear a hood?" Kiba asked. "That's none of your business, Dog Breath." Reika snapped at him.

"Okay, that's enough questions." Iruka said quickly before things got worse. Reika averted her eyes back to the floor. "Reika, why don't you take a seat next to Sasuke." Iruka suggested. Reika just shrugged and sat next to Sasuke.

Iruka began to start class while Reika pretty much ignored him. "All right. Tomorrow, you all will be taking a graduation test. You'll have to perform the Clone Jutsu in order to pass." Iruka explained to everyone.

When class ended, Reika stood up and walked through the streets of Konoha. She walked around until the street lamps turned on. She closed her eyes and raised her head to the sky, letting her hood fall off her head, revealing her cat ears.