Chapter 24

-Selena's POV-

The expression on my face showed empathy. I seemed to be putting myself  in my his for a couple seconds. 

"No it's not your fault Logan. You're just another boy who toys with people's hearts, and you know what I've come to realize? You'll never change." My words must of stung him.

He wiped my tears with the palm of his hands. Things felt reversed. Usually I was the one in tears. "No, it was my fault." He admitted once again.

"Stop crying." I lifted my thumb up and wiped his remaining tears with it.

"I will." He said in a deeper tone. He seemed to be in a weird trans now. "It's just us now."

"What?" I stepped back, a bit frightened of what he was thinking.

He just stepped closer and closer, until I hit the wall. "Just you and me."

"Logan...." I felt as if I was losing my breath.

He leaned in closer, sliding his tongue slowly down my bottom lip. "Breathe me in breathe me out."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I whispered under my breath, anxious of what he was getting ready to do next.

"Us." He started this his hands on my hips and brought them up higher up my shirt. He kept his eyes focused on mine. I couldn't help but look into his. His oceanic blue eyes, he was too beautiful.

Before he could get too high up my shirt I placed my hands on his to forbid him from getting pervier. "Logan don't do this. Your love is fake."

Logan's face turned a bright shade of red. He started glaring at me, in anger. His expression basically showed he wanted to kill me. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" He raised his hand before slapping me across my face.

A shot of pain seemed to go throughout my whole body. I knew I had to leave now. He wasn't afraid to hurt me.

I slide down the wall, trying to avoid him from grabbing me and pulling me back into his painful arms. I crawled inbetween his leg and the wall and brought myself up to the ground almost stumbling.

I practically slide down the stairs. I was aware of the cold hard fact that Logan was abut ten times faster than me, but I couldn't let him catch me. I don't know what his plans were for me anymore, but I knew they weren't good.

I swung open the front door and slammed it behind me, hoping it would buy me time to run away from Logan and hide. My street was pitch black. I had to admit, ever since I was little I've always been sper causious and afraid of the dark. It was life or Logan now. 

The best place could probably hide was the boardwalk. I debated whether to go or not, I sprinted in the direction of it anyways. Soon enough it became my last hope. I could hear Logan's footsteps behind me. He was gaining on me, I could feel it. 

I ran up the ramp of the boardwalk and turned right. I was starting to run out of breath. I kept running though I was panting and dying for a rest, but I couldn't rest. My life was shattered into pieces, he made me feel broken. The worst part is, I was.

I ran into a random clothing store, filled with crappy 'SWAG' t-shirts and stuff people bothered to waste thirty dollars on. I shuffed to the very back of the store and hid behind a clothing rack. Now I didn't know where Logan was, he could be anywhere now, even behind me, slowly advancing towards me, waiting to attack....

Spoke too soon.

Logan grabbed me by the back of the shirt and pulled me into the dark fitting room. Last thing I remembered was a paper towel with mysterious liquid, then I was out like a light.

-------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes to see blackness all around me. I rubbed my eyes over and over with the bottom palms of my hands and kept looking around the room. 

A flashlight then shined on a familar face which wasn't Logan's. It was Vinnie's...

I heard myself breathing heavily. I felt chills everywhere around my body, soon realizing I was only in my underwear and bra.

"VINNIE?!" I shouted.

"Yeah it's me. What did you think I was your little boyfriend Logan? Well I'm not." He reached for something in his pocket, but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Logan and I are NOT dating thank you very much. Now what do you want?!" I started to shiver due to my lack of clothes thanks for Vinnie.

"Thanks to some help, it made it a lot easier to track you down." 

"What do you mean?" I asked suspiciously. "Who helped you?"

Vinnie smirked and took the flashlight off his face and pointed it to a boy leaning against the wall...Dean. "Hello Selena."

"Okay, can someone just turn a freaking light on. That would be so much easier." I suggested.

Vinnie turned around and flicked the lights on. Once he did that, it wasn't just him and Dean in the room, Logan was as well.

He sat in the corner and glared at me.

"Logan?!" I called.

He continued with the death stare and ignored me.

"Shall we start Deany-Weeny?" Vinnie asked.

"Don't call me that!" Dean yelled a bit irritated by the nick name he was given.

"I told you! We need code names! That's yours and I'm Vinqwuan. Now let's begin."

I soon was able to make out what Vinnie had in his hand, a knife. Vinnie pulled me off the chair I was sitting in and necklocked me, holding the knife to my throat. I still had a view of Logan, who didn't do or say anything, just watched, as if it weren't real.

Dean revealed a metal bat which he held behind him. He stepped closer and closer to me, until he was just inches away. He whacked in the head with a hard force, with the metal bat. He continued doing this everywhere, leaving dark bruises all over me. 

I felt to threatened and scared to do or say anything. Vinnie kept me in a neck lock with one hand and pressed the flat side of the knife on my chest, allowing me to feel the cold metal against my skin, making me shiver. "I will stab you...if you make a move, or a sound."

Warm tears streamed down my face. "Want to know why we're doing this?" Vinnie asked me, knowing my answer already.

"Yes." I said emotionless.

"Logan, would you like to tell her?" Vinnie placed the blade onto my stomach and started cutting it slowly.

"I couldn't hurt you....so I had them do it for me." Logan said with less emotion then I did.

"How could you...." I felt the blade go across my stomach. It took al of me not to scream in pain, instead I cried harder and harder.

"You intimidate me." Logan stood up from sitting in the corner and moved closer to me.

"Make him stop." I begged.

Vinnie continued, but brought the blade to my chest, cutting deeper and deeper. I felt light headed, I felt like I was going to die....I really did.

"I'm sorry Selena....." Was the last thing I heard from Logan, then once again, pure blackness.