Chapter 20

-Logan's POV- 

Since I was already there I put my jacket into my locker and grabbed my books for Science. Selena realy irritated me. She couldn't accept the fact that I am pretty much her savior. The bell rang so I walked into my science class, but Selena wasn't there. She was probably crying in the bathroom or something. Sounds like her. If I had a dollar for everytime she cried I'd be richer than mah main girl Michelle Obama. Kidding. She doesn't know me.

I sat down next to Dean who I was kinda glad he did that to Selena now.

"Hey man, did we have homework in this class?" He asked me.

"Heck if I know. My grade's already a D. What do I have to lose?"

"Your virginity." Dean started cracking up, making me roll my eyes and change eats.

I sat next to Ariana where Selena was suppose to be sitting."Where's Selena?" I asked her.

"She went home early."

"Why?"

"She didn't tell me."

I sighed and walked out of the classroom to cut class. Screw science. I walked down the hallways randomly and thought about my situation with Selena. Maybe she was right. Nah. I'm freaking  amazing and she's just too blind to see that.  

I decided to go back home. I hoped maybe I could catch up with Selena on the way, no doubt she would be lost. 

I didn't see her though, maybe she figured her way back home. I opened the door to the house to see Selena on the ground being beat by her dad.

-----------------------------------

-Selena's POV-

I hit the ground face first. What a lovely welcome home I got from my father. I tried to get up but he kicked me back down again. "WHY ARE YOU HOME EARLY?" He screamed at me.

"I didn't feel good!" I told him, and it was true, but not the major reason I left. Thanks to the GPS on my phone, I was able to get home.

"I DON'T CARE." He kicked me in the face while his gross shoes were on.

I laid on the ground not even bothering to try anymore. My dad yelled curses at me and kicked me and punched me until I bled. My cuts were now bleeding once again due to my dad's agressive behavior. 

I just wanted to die. There was no point anyways, I hated my life. Then I heard the door open. I didn't bother to see who it was. I just hoped they would stop my dad.

Whoever it was my dad ignore their presence. He grabbed by the top of my tanktop and threw me in the wall, then he turned around to see who was there.

"Get off her." I heard Logan's voice.

"Logan! My boy!" My dad went over to hug him. 

I held onto the wall and helped myself up. I tried limping past them before getting yanked by the bottom of my tanktop. "DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSON TO LEAVE?!" My dad screamed in my ear.

"No father." I stayed emotionless.

Then Logan punched my dad in he face. My dad lost grip of me and turned to Logan.

Logan grabbed me by the shirt now and ran upstairs running from my dad.

"GET BACK HERE!" My dad yelled running behind us.

Logan jumped up in front of the bathroom exposing his hot boxers (forget I said that) and got the key to open tthe bathroom door. He pushed me in there and locked the door to the bathroom.