Chapter 5

I sat on the edge of the sink and watched Logan fill up the bathtub. I thought about how much I really wish I could drown him in it.

"Get undressed." He told me.

I felt my eyes get wide. "No thanks."

"I'm just trying to help you." I saw a smirk appear on his face.

"You just want to be a pervert! This is why you want to 'help me?'" I shouted at him.

"It really isn't. I honestly did want to help, but whatever you're comfortable with. I understand why you don't trust me, but nothing's going to change how I feel towards you." He got a rag and dipped it in the water. "At least sit at the edge of the tub."

I sat on the edge. "How do you feel towards me?" I asked as he started cleaning the blood off my arms.

"I thought it was obvious. I don't like you, but you're fun to mess with." He laughed a bit.

I looked down. I expected to hear something more heart felt, but obviously not.

"Do you have cuts anywhere else other than your arms and legs? Or bruises." He asked.

"Probably, but I think I can handle those myself." I took the rag off of him.

"But do you feel pain anywhere else?" 

"Everywhere." I rolled my eyes as if it couldn't be anymore obvious.

"Are you sure you want the handle the rest on your own?"

"Positive."

He nodded slowly. "Listen, I don't say this often, but I'm sorry, for this one time, even though you started this crap."

I looked at him. He couldn't even give a real apology. "Get the hell out of my house, and never come back." 

He nodded. "Like I said though, it's going to get a whole lot worse." He warned.

"I'm sure it will." I rolled my eyes.

He walked downstairs and out my house. I drained the water and decided to take a shower instead. I got all the blood off successfully and wrapped myself in a towel.

I went into my room and saw Logan at the window. "Are you serious.?" 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"No, I'm in a lot of pain, and you keep stalking my every move." I tightened my grip on my towel.

He started to climb into my window but I ran to close it before he could make it through. I closed it tightly and locked it. Soon he left. I leaned against the wall and took deep breathes. 

I grabbed shorts and a tanktop and got dressed in the bathroom, just incase Logan decided to creep again, which he probably would have. 

It was now 3:00 and school was out now. Since I left early I wouldn't have to serve my detention today, but I would the next day, and for the rest of the week. 

My mom came home from her first day at her new job ten minutes later.

"How was it mom?" I asked.

"It was great! I got to work with my who-is-now my boyfriend, in fact, his family is coming over for dinner tonight."

"Nice!" I acted like I was intrested.

"Oh, I got a call at work, you got in a fight?" 

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I already have seven detentions, isn't that punisment enough?"

My mom laughed slightly and nodded. She believed that a child shouldn't be punished unless they truly did something wrong. Besides, seven detentions?