Chapter 24: Lauren and Ashley

Start from the beginning

“Oh rude and demanding, nice choice of girls Sid” smirked Lauren

“Don’t you think your going a bit to far? I wouldn’t mind rearraging your face” I yelled.

“Bring it, I’ve been talking kick boxing since I was 5” said Lauren. 

Sid and to pull both of us apart “JESSICA LEAVE” he yelled. He didn’t want me around and I left. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Lauren. I saw Samantha storm in as well, she had tears in her eyes. I ran to her but she ran into her room and locked the door. I asked her to open it but she yelled and told me to go away. I walked up to my room and went straight to the closet. I found some of Sid’s old albums and started going through them. I never had looked through all of them, but I wanted to today. As I looked for them I found a album named “Lauren and Sid’s Memories”  I grabbed it and dropped the rest of them onto the ground.

I walked over to the bed and sat down. I flipped through the album and my heart sank. The whole album was filled with pictures of the two and they looked their happiest. In all the pictures both of them were smiling and seemed like they really enjoyed each others company. I felt terrible after going through the album and laid down. I saw Neal walk into my room “Go away please, I don’t want you here”  He didn’t stop he still came in. He sat down beside me “Jessica I told you, he always gives you pain, he loved someone more then you and now she back, Jessica I promise you I won’t hurt you, I like you a lot. Give me a chance”  I walked over to my bedroom window and looked at Sid and Lauren, they looked like they were having the time of their lives. I wanted to cry but I had to give Sid a chance and I shouldn’t care about him being with Lauren, I broke his trust more. “Neal please leave, We can talk about this later.”

He came over and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek “Okay, I’ll see you later then”  I sat down on the bed, a couple of hours later I saw Sid walk back into the room “Jessica, Lauren staying here for the next couple of weeks, don’t be rude like you where, and I’ll see you later.” He walked to the closet and picked out a suit. I kept looking at what he was doing, he also got out a tie and placed it on the bed. “Can you iron these?” he asked. I gave him a nod and he headed into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I took his clothes and started to iron them. He came out quick he had a towel wrapped in his waist. I gave him his clothes and he put them on. ‘Here, let me fix your tie” I said but he told me if was fine. “Where are you going?” I asked. “Malkin, Ashley, Lauren and I are heading over to Primanti Bros. I’ll see you later” he said as he walked towards the door.  “Yeah your Jaw’s going to heal faster then ever” I said sarcastically. He ignored me and walked down stairs. I walked out of the room and looked down. I saw Lauren was wearing a very short dress and Ashley had a tank and booty shorts on.  Lauren saw me and give me a quick glare and ran to Sid. “Let me fix your tie” she said as she began fixing it. He stopped me but was letting her do it.  I saw Samantha was arguing with Malkin. She begin crying and slammed the door shut on Malkin’s face. “Have Fun Sid, I love you” I yelled. Sid turned around and smiled. He was about to say something but Lauren grabbed his arm and walked him out. This chick was getting on my nerve. I saw Bennett and Neal looking at me. “Jessica I told you” smirked Neal. “No, its not true. He’s just spending time with her because its been a long time since they met, there just friends I’m sure of it” I repiled. 

“Just accept it Jessica, Lauren’s back and your being replaced” stated Neal.

“Jessica don’t listen to Neal, he’s being an idoit, trust me Sid loves you” smiled Bennett. 

I walked into my room and grabbed the keys for the range rover. I walked down the stairs. “I’m going out see you guys later” 

“Jessica I’m coming with you, I know this is getting to you” said Neal. 

“No, I’ll be fine” I replied. Neal didn’t care he grabbed the keys from me and walked out. I saw Bennett was about to say something but Neal cut him off. Neal walked back and grabbed my wrist and walked me outside. ‘I’m driving” I said but Neal had already got into the driver’s seat so I took the passenger.  “So Where do you want to go beautiful” he smiled.  “I don’t care, I just wanted to leave this house for a while” I stated.  Neal smiled and began driving. He blasted the music and began signing and I joined him. The car ride was fun and I was enjoying my time. “Neal why are we here? Sid guys are here” I said. “C’mom we’ll get a sandwhich and leave” he smirked. “No, Sid guys are in there” I said. 

“They won’t see us c’mon” he said. I hesitated at first but Neal forced me in. We walked inside and sat down. I looked around and finally spotted Sid guys. Lauren wasn’t there, she might have gone to the bathroom. 

The waiter came over and took our order “I’ll take a Pitts-burgher cheese steak, and the same for her and no onions in hers” said Neal. “How did you know Pitts-burgher is my favorite and I don’t like onions?” I asked. I was kind of shocked to see Neal cared so much about me. “I picked up on a few things” he smiled. I saw Lauren come back and she sat in Sid’s lap, and kissed his cheek. My mouth was wide open, I tried not to care but it hurt so much. “Jessica don’t look there, we came here to lighten your mood” said Neal.  The waiter brought us our food. “Sid shouldn’t be eating that, his jaw is still broken” I mumbled “What?’ asked Neal. I told if it was nothing and began eating.  Neal took a bite of his sandwich and got mustard all over his face I couldn’t stop laughing, he didn’t know it was there. “Jessica are you okay?” He asked.  I took out my phone and snap chatted the picture of him with mustard all over his face. It was to funny, his phone rang he looked at the picture “No Way”  “Here, I’ll clean it” I laughed. I grabbed the wet towelette and leaned across the table and cleaned his face. “Thanks” he smiled.  I saw Sid guys leaving and felt a little better. We had finished eating as well and Neal paid for the food. He got into the car and drove me to his house.

He unlocked the door and I walked inside. “I’ll go make the popcorn, you can pick the movie” he laughed. I surfed through Netflix and picked the movie Mama. “Jessica why’d you watch this stuff, you always end up sick after you watch movies like this” he laughed. “Hey don’t judge my movie choice” I smiled. Neal brought down some pillows and a blanket and set them on the ground. I moved from the couch to the ground. “Let’s watch fast and Furious 6” squealed Neal. “fine -.-” I said.  Neal brought the popcorn and sat down beside me, He played the movie. We were enjoying the movie and he put his arm around me. I let my head rest on his chest.

He pulled the blanket on me. “Jessica, don’t let Lauren get to you” he stated. “I won’t, she was Sid’s past, I’m his present” I smiled. I felt sleepy, so I began closing my eyes. “HEY NOT SO FAST” said Neal. He began tickling me “You can’t fall asleep on me”  I ran away from him and he chased me around the house. “I’m get you” he laughed. I ran upstairs and Neal ran after me. He came after me as I entered his bedroom. I tripped on his carpet and fell on his bed. Neal came down on top of me “Got you now babe”  He began tickling me and I laughed heard and couldn’t take it anymore. He stopped and stared into my eyes. I looked back at his. I saw him lick his lips, and he brought his lips over on top of mine