You And Me: God Help Us.

Start from the beginning

....

"Hey Carl"! Daisy said, catching him before he went back to our cell. "Oh hey daisy" he stood there awkwardly, because he didn't know what she wanted. "I have to tell you something". She said. "It's about Ella". She added, and Carl put his hand on his gun.

"Is she okay"?! He asked

"Whoa whoa, chill she's fine. I think. Look, she told me that she thinks she's pregnant. That you were the only person she's had sex with and she was scared".

Carl's expression changed completely.

Hours later after I built up the courage to even walk out of carol's cell, Carl comes in.

"Can I talk to you"? he asked looking pissed off and carol noticed it obviously. "She's helping me right now, later she can". Carol answered for me.

"Well you know what, folding clothes is just going to have to wait now isn't it". He told carol, and pull my by my forearm.

"Carl"! She yanked his shoulder and he brushed her off hard.

I yanked at my arm that was in his grip. He slightly shoved me against the wall.

"Ow"! I nearly yelled in his face.

"You want to tell me what the hell daisy is talking about"?!He asked entirely pissed off at me.

"I don't know! What the hell is she talking about"? I crossed my arms. "Oh don't play dumb, El". he spat back and pulled my shirt up revealing my stomach.

"How we might be parents". He nearly chilled the hell out.

My stare turned blank, I saw Daisy downstairs, pretending she wasn't eavesdropping.

I shoved Carl away from me, when god knew I wanted to punch him for acting like a damn fool.

"Hey um are you serious"?! I asked walking down the stairs to daisy, ready to slap the girl across her face.

"About"? she played dumb, asking.

"This"! I shouted, pointing at Carl and I. "is none of your business, get that through your head"!

I poked her shoulder hard.

"No, sweetie.You need to get that I was being fake and sarcastic about the whole apologizing thing to you yesterday.. I don't like you! That's what you should get through your head". she laughed and shoved my head back.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me, daisy. If you're going to stay here, you get that straight". I warned her

There wasn't any use in arguing with her, because that's an utter waste of energy, I turned away back to Carl.

As I felt a hand grip my hair

I turned around being pulled by the hair, by daisy.

I swung my arms and hit her in the mouth knocking her back.

"Bitch"! she screamed at me.

Daisy and I both ran to each other because we wanted to fight the hell out of one another.

But Carl grabbed me and Rick grabbed Daisy.

"Get her out her, Rick"! I screamed at him

"Let me go"! she shoved Rick off of her, and walked out of the prison and into the woods.

"What the hell was that all about"? Rick asked confused

"Nothing" Carl and I said in unison..

"Guys, theres walkers.. In the boiler room ! Every where " Glenn yelled as he ran back with Maggie..

Rick, Carl and I ran to with them. We got down to the boiler room. He wasn't joking, we killed as many as we could and returned back to our block after closing and locking the hall to the boiler room.

"Ella, go upstairs"! Carl told me, once we arrived back to our cell block. I didn't even bother arguing with him.

After a few minutes he came up to out cell, and I sat against the wall with my knees to my chest.
His cold stare was getting to me as he waited by he door.

"Tell me she's lying". he asked. I said nothing and he walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"How could you be so stupid? " he asked me looking disgusted at me.

"Me?! Don't you mean us! It takes two, Carl"! I screamed at him.

"Ella, you saw what happened to my mom! You were there when I had to put that bullet in her head. God! Do you really want to end up like that"?! He yelled, getting near my face with a lot of pain in his voice.

"You want to end up like your mom"?! He asked, referring to my mom dying of cancer. Which had no real correlation to what he was talking about. That only angered me.

I got off the bed abruptly and Carl grabbed my hand, I then shoved it off and gave him a really ugly glare.

I walked all the way downstairs and out to the courtyard with my eyes full of tears. I was truly hurt at what he just said to me.

Carol, and axel, axel the prisoner were outside as well. I caught their attention with my sobbing.

"El! Ella"! Carl shouted my name, as he reached me. He put his arms around me, and I shoved him by his chest off of me.

"Carl, don't touch me"! I shoved him away from me. "I'm sorry about that! Ella i'm so sorry".

"Just please stay away, look I'm not stupid. You don't want this baby and it's obvious. I know how this goes, Carl Grimes! I'll have it and god only knows if I'll be able to live through that, and boom you want nothing to do with me! You even said it yourself, how could I be so stupid. Remember you said that not even five minutes ago. Carl I hate--"

I was cut off by a sound of a gun shot drawing our attention, as did axel falling to the floor.

We all looked to see where the shot was from.

Then.
We noticed the governor with a riffle.

and his soldiers.

We were under attack.