The Mating

He pulled me closer as his hands traveled all over my back and neck,his calloused hands pushing my shirt over my head, his lips traveling to my neck 'it's almost time, the sun is almost down ' my wolf whispered heatedly in my head "Mmmm-aghhh "I moaned loudly as my mate pinched my nipple while nipping at my sweet spot. I felt an unbearable heat at my core, I started grinding down on my mates erection, 'oh my glob he's huge 'I thought as I felt him push my hips down harder as I threw my head back, feeling my skinnies get extremely tight. I looked down to seen we still had our pants on and his shirt was still on, I glanced up at him and grinded harder when his head was threw back I pushed my fingers up his shirt simultaneously pulling it up his stomach and chest, he groaned and looked at me "mate your in heat, I can barely hold my wolf back ,are you sure?"he said while pushing me down even harder on his clothed member. I stared at him while he writhed under my slow motions by my hips, "yes, yes love I'm ready "He smiled and kissed my lips softly and put my hands above my head before smashing his lips into mine forcing his tongue into my awaiting mouth I groaned into the kiss as he bit and pulled my lip,I pulled away for air while his lips traveled to my stomach and back up to my nipple, I got impatient and ground my hips upwards as he laughed "someone is getting impatient " he said breathless "only for you love "I replied while rolling us over, of course he let me because if he didn't it would be pointless, he's much stronger than me since I'm an omega. I kissed down to his waist line and looked up at his face while I pulled his upper down with my teeth. He had shock and amusement written all over his handsome features. When I finally got his pant down I stared at his member in mezmerazation,he cracked a smile when he saw my red cheeks, I gave him a look of determination as I kitten licked his tip he groaned, I spurred on as I took his tip into my mouth slightly bobbing my head as he rested his hand in my hair, I looked up him to see his eyes closed with a smile on his face I took him by surprise and pushed his tip to the back of his throat while looking up at him with wide watery eyes as he groaned and pushed me deeper, soon he pulled me of and to his chest as he took a deep breath of my scent. "Your sure baby, we can stop alright I don't want you forcing yourself" he said concerned "I really want to love and your not forcing me to do anything alright love"I said as pushed my lips to his he smiled into the kiss while pushing me onto the bed once again by the time I was fully on the bed our pants we're off and our bodies slick with sweat and my slip was running out of me from his enticing scent.He suddenly raised up and swooped down to my pink hole and placing kisses all over it, I felt a sharp pain as his finger made it's way inside of me and then he pushed it in and out while adding another as I felt an insane pleasure run through my body as he hit something inside that made me feel as if I we're floating. He whispered a soft "found it" as he pulled his fingers out coated in my slip and rubbed it over his member while moaning my name quietly, he then placed his tip at my entrance."baby, I'm not going yo say this won't hurt but if it gets to be to much, well sto-ahhh"his sentence faltered as I pushed my hips up "love,I'm getting impatient, my wolf needs his mate we're in heat" I growled out as the sun set completely and my heat erupted multiple howls we're heard including my mate. He pushed in slowly, my hole stretching as his length went deeper inside,I felt as if I was on fire my body burning with so much lust and desire that I only felt a slight pinch before my love was completly inside. I took a few minutes to adjust, I looked up "mate now " I gasped a moan as he pulled out and pushed back in getting harder with each thrust "h-harder mate fuck me harder" I moaned as his thrusts got harder, it wasn't enough, I rolled us over and pushed myself on his length, he grunted and moaned as I rocked my hips,his hands coming to my waist as I pushed myself up and down my body slick with sweat and my natural lubricant "maghhhmmm" I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate, I went harder the headboard hitting the wall while the frame squeaked and groan from the fast and accelerated motion his tip hitting my proatae repeatedly making my back arch and scream moans of pleasure "m-mate I'm close" as I heard his voice I realized I was almost there. Rolling us over while still thrusting he breathed deeply from my neck as he nipped and sucked at the spot his mark would go, I squeezed my eyes closed as I felt his hips rock into mine faster when I felt his member swelling I shot my eyes open to see his wolf in control ,I leaned up and kissed his neck while he kissed mine still mercilessly thrusting as I felt my wolf come to the surface completely I sank my teeth in my mates neck as he did mine our seed exploding from our members and licking eachothers necks as we came down from our highs. I smiled while giggling as he pulled out his member and later beside me "what are you giggling about mate"he said pulling me closer to him,I just smiled a shy smile and buried my face into his neck as I whispered in his ear softly "my mate" he looked at me and I said again "I love you mate,forever and always future generations and all" he smiled and kissed my lips softly while pulling me on his chest and nuzzeling my neck "I love you mate forever and always"he whispered as I dosed into a peaceful slumber not knowing what was in store for tomorrow.