What?!?!

(Storm in media )
Dedicated to Marcellthefirst

After about five or so minutes I had finally gained some well needed control so I could breath and talk properly, when I pulled away I looked at her tear stained face and asked "how did I end up in a coma and for how long?"she gave me a sad smile and started to tell me "honey while you we're napping Sarah and her friends had cane into your room and had tied you to the bed after everyone had left and stabbed and cut you until you we're almost dead the they put silver claw into your system to make you feel every bit of pain those filthy mutts gave you and well honey it looks like you found your mate" I was shocked then scared, I was scared my mate was a girl and well I'm gay, she must have seen the panic on my face because she chuckled and said one sentence that made everything in me stop working "well my dear it so happens to be that your mate is my son Alpha skyler Hades " I stayed silent, I couldn't breathe, blink or even talk I was frozen in place I felt as if my heart had broken into thousands of peices, I looked up at the Luna and she looked at me with happiness and excitement "WHAT!?!?" She gave me a confused face before she answered "I sai-" before she could finish her sentance I inturupted her "I know what you said but how do you know that skyler is my supposed mate" i said annoyance and anger laced in each word i spat out. She looked bewildered at my outburst then it finally hit all at once I had just yelled at the Luna and I had spoke down to our future or should I say our next alpha and that was all it took for me to cry out sorry and that's when I felt her pull me into a hug and kiss the top of my head like mama used to do, I don't know what possessed me to do it but I climbed into her lap and she whispered soothing words of "hun it's okay and I love and care about you so much's" I was so worn out I didn't notice skyler and his father walk in so when the Luna stopped rocking me back and forth I got curious and looked back to find skyler behind me with the alpha to his left "hello,mate" I backed away as far as the Luna would let me and all of a sudden I'm in skylers arms, I sat there in his lap stone still I could hardly breath his hands we're on my hips rubbing small circles into them "relax baby it's just me" I was practically suffocating by his intoxicating see cent of vanilla and rain water my most favorite smell and I could tell he was practically dying as well from my own scent I started to get sleepy and I panicked, I didn't want to fall into another coma, I could feel him pull me close and he whispered into my ear "go to sleep baby" I could feel his hot minty breath on my face a d suddenly I'm on my back with ty h him directly above me,I panicked and started to tense up but when warm, soothing hands touched my head I looked up and saw the Luna look at me and smile go to sleep my beautiful lightning, I slowly drifted into a deep and worrysome slumber.