maybe

I awoke to gentle taps on my cheek, I uncurled my little ball I fell asleep in and stretched my arms above my head and I heard my bones pop and relocate to there regular places. I finally looked over to an amused skyler, I slightly crawled into his lap and noticed his wolf was in control "have a nice nap pet" I weakly leaned my head on his shoulder since I knew that if his wolf was in control he wouldn't be able to hurt me "mmhm yes I did alpha skyler" I looked up at him and as soon as I did he put one hand on my cheek and the other on the back of my neck,I stared at his eyes then at his lips I could Smell his minty sweet breath, he leaned in and brought my head closer as he closed his eyes I did as well and as soon as our lips met the fire works and sparks erupted and then I felt his tongue sweep across my bottom lip asking permission, I opened and his tongue is the dove in and explored then swept across mine as he was pulling away I grabbed his tongue with my teeth and sucked on his tongue, he moaned and pulled away making me pout "don't pout pet it makes it a lot harder to control myself " I blushed madly and looked at my hands in my lap. He chuckled and pulled me until I was completely on his lap and my head was on his shoulder, I smiled slightly and he laughed but then he tensed and pushed me off, I looked at him bewildered to see the cold glare I knew only so well, he wiped at his mouth and spit on me "the next time you do that mutt I'll kill you" and with that he slapped me with the force of a bus, slinging me off of my bed and left. Just then my wolf spoke for the first time in two years *he is afraid, but his wolf loves us* I sighed in relief that it wasn't a hoax to begin with, then I realized I just had my first kiss, I squealed and my wolf laughed and my cheek didn't really hurt *I healed it for you*I was shocked that he would do that for me since my brothers and mama left me by myself. On a slightly better note I found my mate,had my first kiss,and the pack slut and the pack slut and her minions we're gone.