What do i do?chapter 3

I walked down the stairs only to be hit in the face with hot pink stilloto's "Agghhh" I cried out trying to catch my balance and utterly failing when I fell on my butt. I looked up to find the pack slut Brittany "Hey, fag watch out next time " she said while walking up the stairs and laughing at my now bloody nose,as you can see I bleed a lot *sigh * I sat down for a few more minutes then finally got up and cook breakfast for the pack, it's actually not that bad I love cooking the Luna showed me how to cook everything she knew of,it was sad that she was the only one out of the whole pack that liked me for who I was, the alpha didn't mind, I mean he was a very busy man he was always working I look up to him and the Luna. I was just about done with the last batch of pancakes when the alpha walked into the kitchen area "OH " I squeaked out when the alpha cleared his throat "good Morning alpha, how may I help you " I said in a small but comfortable voice "omega storm ,could I have chocolate swirl and cinnamon pancakes with a side of Bacon and strawberry please.and Thank you"he said in a tired voice "of course alpha "when I looked up he gasped in shock,well this is going to be hard to explain.